Pomona photo blog by Mark J Rebilas (1 Viewer)

RebilasPhoto

Nitro Member
Hey guys, here is my first photo blog of the 2011 NHRA season. Thanks to my new client Toyota Racing I will be attending nearly the entire season. Should be a blast. Here are a few of my favorite images from the weekend. To see the rest check out the blog at NHRA season off to fast start in Pomona – Mark J. Rebilas Blog

ea02D_6606.jpg

ea02A_55551.jpg

ea02Z_6904.jpg

ea02D_6514.jpg

Thanks!

Mark J. Rebilas
Personal Blog Mark J. Rebilas Blog
Toyota Blog Toyota Racing Photo Blog -

As an amateur photographer I used to (and still do)idolize Steve Reyes...Mark you are definitely in the same category, and a new idol to me. I'd love to get a chance to talk to you if you come up to Brainerd in August.

Good job 129. :p
The light at Pomona is very special. Love the backdrop too.

You gonna go to the March meet, Mark?

Words can't describe how amazing your shots are. I concur with Bob Wilbur, you are an artist! Hope to see you at the Gators, and especially to see the pics that result from your work. Can't wait.

Breathtaking as always Mark. Those shots of the tower with the mountains in the background are without question the two most beautiful shots of a raceway I have ever seen. We're not worthy, man. Thanks for all you do!

You gonna go to the March meet, Mark?
Looks like Mark missed your question so hopefully he won't mind me answering for him. He posted something on Facebook the other day saying he couldn't do the March Meet because of a Lucas Oil Off Road race.

Words can't describe how amazing your shots are. I concur with Bob Wilbur, you are an artist! Hope to see you at the Gators, and especially to see the pics that result from your work. Can't wait.

I love looking at your blog and can't wait to see more NHRA posts for this season! Great work, as always.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back