Awesome Las Vegas pics! (1 Viewer)

RebilasPhoto

Nitro Member
Hey guys I'm new to the forum but figured what better way to start off then to share some of my photos from this weekend in Vegas. Check out my blog and let me know what you think, if you like what you see be sure to subscribe. Thanks

Mark J Rebilas Photography

Mark J. Rebilas

Thanks for all the compliments. Yes feel free to link to my blog wherever you can. While I dont shoot as much drag racing as I used to it is still one of my favorite sports to shoot. Def subscribe to keep up with the different sports I shoot.

Mark

Thanks for all the compliments. Yes feel free to link to my blog wherever you can. While I dont shoot as much drag racing as I used to it is still one of my favorite sports to shoot. Def subscribe to keep up with the different sports I shoot.

Mark

Mark, I've known your Dad for years, he still shoot at Firebird? Who's the Babe in the Bikini?????

Meh. They're ok. :p

J/K Mark. :D Those are probably THE best drag pics I have ever seen.
Great shots of the sexy girl in the other shoots.

I remember when Mark was probably still in High school, he caught a great pic of Randy Parks during a Blowover at Phoenix like 10-12 years ago...

Mark,
I started following your blog while you were shooting the olympics in China. Awesome stuff! Keep it up.
Daron

EXCELLENT shots Mark!

My nephew is a professional news photographer and I've been trying to get him out to do the drag races for years.

I'm going to send him the link.

Dave Kommel does excellent work (as do many others) but it's always a good idea to get some fresh perspective and see other artistic expression.

Thanks, Jim

Wowza Mark, you sure out there having some fun!! Mark are you still in the military, Navy is/was it? Im so glad you posted a link here, Im speechless, I didnt realize you were out shooting so much!

How is your dad doing? I thought that was Gil I saw out at Firebird.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back