Gatornationals 2008 pics! (1 Viewer)

Sam, thanx for posting the pics, but next time:

• more girls
  • more race cars
  • less Sam

:p

just funnin' ya:D

LOL at Paul.

Thanks guys. I'm uploading a musical slideshow featuring these photos and some videos right now, will post a link when it's done.

Great pics Sam!:cool:

However, both you & Mike oughta know that Lisa is gonna blow that number away!!!

She usually does at least 600 per DAY!!! :p:p

Oh wait, she doesn't shoot the guys' eye_candy either!!!:D

some nice pics there, Sam.
When I was at Joliet last year, I took 320 pics in one day. My new memory card (with best quality pics of the camera) does 545 pics. So, that might be closer to my one day target. ;) I will probably have a bigger variety than Sam though. lol I will the girl pics to Sam, Joe and others. lol

I thought shooting 1000+ pix in a two day race was normal! :eek:

Some great looking female racers there. Some great looking non-racer babes too.

some nice pics there, Sam.
When I was at Joliet last year, I took 320 pics in one day. My new memory card (with best quality pics of the camera) does 545 pics. So, that might be closer to my one day target. ;) I will probably have a bigger variety than Sam though. lol I will the girl pics to Sam, Joe and others. lol

Funny you should mention how many "SHOTS" you take at a race. I myself took 4 "SHOTS" at Vegas 2 in October on Friday Night's session.... Of course it was Jagerbombs...! And my Memory was GONE soon after! Gonna have to find a way to include VEGAS FUEL and add to that total this year....:rolleyes: BILL....ANY IDEAS?;)

Sam...Thx for the pics.. Gotta love those wonderful Drag Racing ladies! I'm glad you had a great time at the Gator's. I'm gonna have to get down there someday. Looks like a great time! Great Job as usual with the pics Sam!

Timmah!

actually now that i look at it again...it appears by shadow that i was on the phone...i mean c'mon....it was a pro stock....YAWN!! :p:p:D

handsome fella by the wall in these pics ;)

nice shots Sam

OK...I gotta know this Mike..WHERE WAS YOUR PRESS CREDENTIALS??? RESTRICTED AREA PASS???? HMMMM? Or...Do you..like me have "FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES"? Or did you tell them..."HEY..I'm Mr. Ashley Force...You don't need to see my identification". :cool:

Timmah

OK...I gotta know this Mike..WHERE WAS YOUR PRESS CREDENTIALS??? RESTRICTED AREA PASS???? HMMMM? Or...Do you..like me have "FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES"? Or did you tell them..."HEY..I'm Mr. Ashley Force...You don't need to see my identification". :cool:

Timmah

It is common knowledge in Florida that employees of the Mouse can do as they please with impunity ...

It is common knowledge in Florida that employees of the Mouse can do as they please with impunity ...

lmao Chris....IT'S TRUE!! my Disney ID counts as an "I can wherever the hell i want too pass"

Eric...i'll put my pics up tomorrow when i actually have more than 15 minutes to sit down.....working 13 hours everyday this week, and tomorrow is my only day off

Tim....i know a guy ;);)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back