Gainsville D2 Race (1 Viewer)

The reason I ask, is because I was wondering if someone could get some on track pics for me of Wayne Hofmann's car. Looking for pictures from different angles that I can use on my website. Photo credit will be given.

hofmann.jpg

Last edited:
I can take some photos... I don't know how good they will come out... I know all div. 2 races have professional photographers who will sell their photos if you wanted one bad enough...

CJ Curtsinger

Wayne's a good dude.

He won the IHRA North American Nationals at Epping last year and ran a couple of match races at the track over the course of the year as well.

He always seems to have a smile on his face (even when handing out free t-shirts to the tower staff after grenading a transmission!).

Good looking piece of equipment as well.

His dad, aside from being a very hard running racer, is credited with a couple of (in my opinion) the greatest quotes ever. My absolute is as follows:

A fan walks up to Al on Sunday morning at the races, he's working on his car.

Fan: Hey Al, you gonna kick some ass today?
Al: Yeah....should I start with yours?

Brian

Al was one of my favs. Matter of fact he's the only person I have ever pulled for running against Force. Well except for Ashley now.

John you need to get Wayne to talk Al into wearing some Joker stuff for you. The car looks good.

I didn't get into drag racing until about 1999. Before that I was doing SCCA stuff. What I remember most about Al were some spectacular crashes. I am proud to be the sponsor of Wayne and Hofmann Racing. They have treated me better that I could have imagined as a sponsor and have been nothing but professional. I agree Justin, it would be cool to see Al in Joker Race Wear! :D

John,

In my (fairly) educated opinion you can't do much better than Wayne to represent you in the Top Dragster division.

I see you carry a T/D number youself, so you know the class.

This dude is the real deal.

Brian

I am very happy with the Hofmanns.

I know the class. I am not driving, but I tune and am around the class. I started the company to make money to buy a car. It is one of those baby step things. I went with Wayne to help expand my product to the East Coast. I am not the size of Pirana Z, Nitro Fish, or the others, but I am working on that everyday.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back