Gainesville Pro Mod entry list (1 Viewer)

Odd to see Steven Whiteley not on the entry list. Chad Green was hoping to get medical clearance from NHRA to run this weekend as well.

Strictly my opinion on watching them run last weekend, they are pretty awesome. I don’t see many turbo cars by the end of the year. The staging process alone would make me switch over.
ProChargers may be centrifugal superchargers like turbos, but I don't think the crossover appeal will be all that high. Unless the active rules package puts turbo cars at a competitive disadvantage, there will be plenty there. Staging isn't bad anymore now that bump boxes are dialed in (it's been awhile since the days of lurching them in the beams). They're also generally easier on parts than cars with crank-driven superchargers. In TD, a lot of the initial ProCharger boom was from nitrous guys who don't like roots blowers switching over, but PM is already down to the diehards there, anyway.

Does anyone have an idea what the plans for Jeremy Ray and the "Carolina Kingpin" are for this season? I know he had the accident last year but I thought he came out to one or two races at the end of the year. Don't see him on the entry list.

Does anyone have an idea what the plans for Jeremy Ray and the "Carolina Kingpin" are for this season? I know he had the accident last year but I thought he came out to one or two races at the end of the year. Don't see him on the entry list.
Ray did not return last year. I heard whispers that he was not returning to promod after the crash.

The postponement of the Gator's just helped Stevie Fast to get his car rebuilt after last weeks accident.

the sad thing about the postponement is all the teams in FL for the back to back races over 2 weekends......better safe than sorry. live to race again.

ProChargers may be centrifugal superchargers like turbos, but I don't think the crossover appeal will be all that high. Unless the active rules package puts turbo cars at a competitive disadvantage, there will be plenty there. Staging isn't bad anymore now that bump boxes are dialed in (it's been awhile since the days of lurching them in the beams). They're also generally easier on parts than cars with crank-driven superchargers. In TD, a lot of the initial ProCharger boom was from nitrous guys who don't like roots blowers switching over, but PM is already down to the diehards there, anyway.
the cool factor is caused by the sound of the combination. Flat hood and instant power...awesome

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back