Gainesville / AllAccess (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FABMAN

Nitro Member
Gainesville has turned into one if not best race of the year, fans are going to be hard press to find time food or bathroom breaks between rounds.

Then you have allaccess, for almost a year now and they still cant show et/speed each round and you cant hear Alan because they cant get audio to work. I step up this year and bought membership and allaccess and I have to go to Drag Race Central to find the results something wrong with this picture.

For the record this was today on my phone.

Dont want to bi#$h but this is getting pretty bad, they just dont listen.

Yeah, I just complained about no ET graphics and Alan nearly inaudible in another thread.
I have no ideal what some of the Pro cars ran.

Don't they have somebody monitoring what the heck they're sending out to the world? Good grief.

I think the car sound is much better and I like the level Alan is at. Rather hear cars, all Allan has to do is shut up during burnout/run.
Agree about et/speed.
I think it will always be less than Fox, they don't want to pull people away from "good for NHRA" Fox.
I haven't watched Fox, heard its good.
Might drop ALLACCESS next year except I like Friday's (wish they did Thursday)
And since I don't have a DVR (cord cutter) I like being able to go to the archive if I can't watch live.
Hope it improves

I think the car sound is much better and I like the level Alan is at. Rather hear cars, all Allan has to do is shut up during burnout/run.
Agree about et/speed.
I think it will always be less than Fox, they don't want to pull people away from "good for NHRA" Fox.
I haven't watched Fox, heard its good.
Might drop ALLACCESS next year except I like Friday's (wish they did Thursday)
And since I don't have a DVR (cord cutter) I like being able to go to the archive if I can't watch live.
Hope it improves
The pro mod announcer needs to shut up thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back