Future of BVR (1 Viewer)

I'm just going to leave this over here....

cory_bio_body.jpg

Yep. I was thinking either Jeg or Matt Smith. Matt's mentioned going top fuel racing if the opportunity arises.

It could be Gann. He has tried to work a deal before. I would think the Grays would side with the Don. Our pro stock points leader was working a deal with Shirley a while back but it fell about. Could be her. And then there is a gal who has 41 PS wins who would be great in a TF car.

here's the problem for Connolly, In Pro Stock he is an absolute terror on the tree and can handle the car with the best of them. In top Fuel, it is all about the tuner and the tuneup, the driver is an afterthought, as far as the primary success of the car, so i'll be very surprised if his success in prostock transfers over to TF.

here's the problem for Connolly, In Pro Stock he is an absolute terror on the tree and can handle the car with the best of them. In top Fuel, it is all about the tuner and the tuneup, the driver is an afterthought, as far as the primary success of the car, so i'll be very surprised if his success in prostock transfers over to TF.

I agree on the tuner part, but will hold off on the tree part. Guys like Langdon and Massey still pull the win light off their RT talents, even though it is more rare in TF than in PS. Dave is not the average talent on the tree, and if he's paired with a legit tuner, I think he'll find success pretty quickly. Time will tell.

I agree on the tuner part, but will hold off on the tree part. Guys like Langdon and Massey still pull the win light off their RT talents, even though it is more rare in TF than in PS. Dave is not the average talent on the tree, and if he's paired with a legit tuner, I think he'll find success pretty quickly. Time will tell.

Plus it seems to me that with 1000' racing reaction time is playing more of a role. I can't remember a year with more holeshots in nitro.... May have been but I just didn't notice it as much. It will be interesting to see how he does.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back