Who is John Paul DeJoria? (1 Viewer)

John Paul is a Genius, He started out as a traveling salesman selling items knocking on peoples doors selling hair care products, Look at him now. Paul Mitchell products that are sold in hair salons to Tequila Patron. He is far from greedy, He gives back to communities and organizations also.

He is a car guy. Years ago we were hanging out at the Friday night Bob's cruise night. My wife says, ": that guy over there is the Paul Mitchell hair products guy" He was just hanging out.

He is a very nice and down to earth person just like Alexis is. I can still remember how excited he was on the starting line in Dallas the first time she made her first run in a nitro car when she licensed in Dels car. He was a lot of fun to work with those 2 days. He would thank each one of us every time she would make a lap, and she would give every one a hug and thank us after each run. Plus, she gave everyone a bottle of Patron when we were done.:)

I recently saw a show about our military's current involvement in the sand box that listed John Paul Dejoria as the producer. It was a pretty tense program but I couldn't quit watching it.
I just wish I could remember the name of the program.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back