Funny Cars from Houston (1 Viewer)

Rusty

Nitro Member
Does the front clearance on the Brut car look exceptionally high? Anyone care to comment?

y08.jpg

y07.jpg

y06.jpg

y05.jpg

They may be touching the track, but they aren't flattened on the bottom at all, so the front end is very light.

I can't comment on Capp's front end but damn you take nice pictures Russell.

You wouldn't have a series of pro mods would you?

Might be a difference in the flex in his chassis. I'd say a lot of the difference between those photos is because of where the cars are on the track and how much downforce they're experiencing in the front and how much tire growth they have in the rear. His car's definitely not far enough down track that the backs of the slicks have even started to flatten out or has the higher header flames yet like Densham's and Ashley's. You can see this difference on the same car in the two Ashley pics.

Having Been Around The Fuel "coupes" Sometimes Back, It Looks Like Just The Way The Car Takes Off/torque Of Engine/amt Of Horsepower Those Babies Are Packing All Combine....... Other Then That You Guess As Good As Mine Sal (buccaneer Aa/fc/ Galveston,tx.

Russell learned everything about photo taking from me! In fact at Houston he kept calling me every 10 minutes for WB questions till I told him to leave me alone!

And if you believe that I have 10 tons of Ice I'm trying to sell to some Eskimo's in Northern Canada!:p

Joe! I've seen your pictures, you also take great pictures. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post after Bristol, if I can figure out how to post them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back