Nitro smells like perfume! Kids comments on local news (1 Viewer)

Suzanne

Nitro Member
Too funny, a kid told the news caster nitro smells like perfume. Must be a Maters kid, his name is Wyatt. Pretty cute. Lots of live feeds from Firebird this morning.
I think the kid was in front of Capps pit area, he has just been interviewed, Im wondering does he still put Brut in something like he use too? He was obviously a gear heads kid.

Last edited:
I wonder if he's thinking VHT? VHT has more of that 'candy' / 'perfume' smell to me

The kid's a throwback to the mid '60s. That's when Nitro really DID smell like perfume. We should bow down to that kid. That kid might just be the God of Nitro! We need one!

I wonder if he's thinking VHT? VHT has more of that 'candy' / 'perfume' smell to me

Jim.. .. question... what man.. here.... while might not admit it... would love a perfume that smells like Nitro or the rubber from a burn out?... the wife might not like it..but late at night when she''s asleep... sneak a drop or two on her.. and snuggle close for that good nights rest..... :rolleyes:

Billy

Jim.. .. question... what man.. here.... while might not admit it... would love a perfume that smells like Nitro or the rubber from a burn out?... the wife might not like it..but late at night when she''s asleep... sneak a drop or two on her.. and snuggle close for that good nights rest..... :rolleyes:

Billy

It's not just the men who would love nitro purfume - I'd venture a guess that there are a number of ladies on here that would love Nitro perfume! :D

I'll add this little tidbit, for those of you who doubt that Nitro is indeed an aphrodisiac....this was taken from the old Header Flames message board...

Names have been deleted.....

" Wife picks me up at the airport last night, almost midnight, I've been gone
for a week to work on the __________ TF at the MM....long kiss...she
goes..."hmmm, tastes like nitro!!!"

a while back i emailed yankee candle company and requested a candle scent of 110 octane race fuel exhaust. still waiting....

And another nameless Nitronic Research board poster said....

"It's the face of love. I'm insanely jealous of
anyone who might get more nitro than I,
a love potion that will steal you
away from a woman, family and
common sense!
A brew that will rattle your
marrow and awaken your soul to the need for speed."

If you didn't like the smell, "NITRO" would still be a great name for a perfume or cologne!

This post is timed and dated.

Send me the royalty checks.

Last edited:
I personally, think it does smell a little sweet. Maybe we should bottle nitro instead of pheromones! It sure does it for ME! ;)

When you catch whiffs from the track of does have an incents(?) type of Odor. But in Pits where it's like Tear gas central, NOT!

Last edited:
Back when Ronnie Swearingen was tuning for K.C. Spurlock (Fruit of the Loom car) he used to add different scents to the nitro. Cherry and Vanilla were two I remember. Thought it was pretty clever considering the sponsor.

I used to race a 65 FED with my stepfather. We'd run 20-30% pop typically, sometimes more. That amount was great. It didn't kill your senses, like Joe mentioned when you are in the stands.
So, who is spearheading the NITRO perfume startup?

Back when Ronnie Swearingen was tuning for K.C. Spurlock (Fruit of the Loom car) he used to add different scents to the nitro. Cherry and Vanilla were two I remember. Thought it was pretty clever considering the sponsor.

Actually, that is not what we added that gave the aroma of "Hollywood Perfume" .. but I shall keep the ingredient secret .. just in case I return to an FC someday. The aroma, was a side effect ...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back