Funny Car Summer (1 Viewer)

Super Mod

Nitro Member
Just discovered that the 1974 epic "Funny Car Summer" Dunn family movie is available at Net Flix. No need to spend $20 for your curiosity during the season's down time.;)

I wish it was available on their watch instantly, I would love to watch it right now.

I was one of three or four people who saw it in the theatre back when it came out!

I was one of those lucky few people who saw it in the theater when it came out. I was 10 years old. Loved it then and love it now. I got it on DVD when it was first released a few years ago. Some awesome footage on there. Definitely a "must have" for any diehard drag racing fan.

I had it on my Netflix que for almost 2 months before I finally got it. It stayed on, "Long Long Wait" the whole time. It was worth it though to see Mikey and dad in their younger years. Good stuff!

Loved Mike's bike with the chute! Is it just me or did the young Big Jim look very much like Mike does now?

Loved Mike's bike with the chute! Is it just me or did the young Big Jim look very much like Mike does now?

It's funny you ask this. When I said that to my husband, he didn't think so. But man, I sure DO! I wondered who Mike got his looks from cause I just wasn't seeing it in today's Big Jim, but I can see it now after watching FCS.

Bike races with banana seats and chutes. How could a girl resist his charm back then? Love ya Mike D.! ;):D

I think so...but then looking at Pat Dunn - I can see a resemblance to Ashley Force...and i love the prices..hot dogs .45, chili dogs, .60 chips, .25 back to the movie...

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back