Funny car Billboard (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
The folks at Lamar Advertising did a cool last minute electronic billboard using Twig Zeigler's funny car. I don't know how to stick it on here but I did post it a few minutes ago on Cap Racing Home Page

I've never done billboards before so I'm kind of excited.

Here ya go, for a good cause.
twig_pizza%20havn%203.jpg

billboard.jpg

That is a bad a** looking Funny Car! I really liked when they had that real low-slung stance.

That is a bad a** looking Funny Car! I really liked when they had that real low-slung stance.

Twigs' Satellite was indeed really low slung. That car was one of my favorites as a kid, saw it race plenty at Firebird. Twig signed a poster for me of that car going thru the lights at Pomona doing 230 mph....upside down!

thanks guys. Come out and see it tonight!!!

How did you do post that?

Rich, if you right click on the photo on your website and click properties it'll show you the URL of the pic. Highlight/copy the URL and then paste it into the insert photo box here on the forum.

Hope you have a great turn out. Wish I could be there.

Rich, if you right click on the photo on your website and click properties it'll show you the URL of the pic. Highlight/copy the URL and then paste it into the insert photo box here on the forum.

Or, if you're using Firefox, you can right click on the picture and select "copy image location", then paste it into the insert photo box here on Nitromater.

This is what the insert photo button looks like----->
insertimage.gif

Or, if you're using Firefox, you can right click on the picture and select "copy image location", then paste it into the insert photo box here on Nitromater.
I keep forgetting FireFox has that feature and I even run two instances of it all the time! :eek:

The night of fire was a giant success. A couple thousand people were there I would guess, 180 total cars, 2 nitro cars and even three movie cars! Two from American Graffiti and the car from the movie Mad Max. I was an incredible night! We were double parking cars because we ran out of room. We have pics and a story on Cap Racing Home Page

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back