Front half Linbergs car. (1 Viewer)

Looking at the video of the crash it was just luck that Force's car hit the other car the way it did. The tire made contact with the roof and roll cage.

If Force's car had been just as high but farther to the right in the pictures would
Force's wheelie bar have hit right into the other cars cockpit and into the driver.

Looking at the video of the crash it was just luck that Force's car hit the other car the way it did. The tire made contact with the roof and roll cage.

If Force's car had been just as high but farther to the right in the pictures would
Force's wheelie bar have hit right into the other cars cockpit and into the driver.
Well, how many "if" scenarios do you want to imagine? Because you could come up with pretty much an endless number of them, and just the same for outcomes that would have been less catastrophic than what happened. Fortunately, these two guys are ok and ready to race again.

that's it....we have to ban wheelie bars. Too dangerous, the drivers will have to learn how not to blow over

Not sure about that...
Are you sure now????

jimheadaa.jpg

WHAT?!?!? :eek: You mean I've been making the drive to Kansas all these years for nothing??? :mad:

Shoulda' went to Ohio.. I remember unloading it , WAYYY before the movie.. There's alot of tare capacity left in a chaparral when you're just bringing home a couple bodies... ..pays for the fuel..

with new steel tariffs, fords now more appealing than toyotas :D
Actually, if both cars are built in US, steel tariffs won’t affect the price of one versus the other since both manufacturers will have to pay more for steel. But if one is made in US and the other isn’t, the price of the one made in US will go up due to higher price of steel. The price of the one made elsewhere will not go up. This is an example of how the tariffs hurt US companies that make things out of steel or aluminum.

I thought I remembered someone ask a question about this... I didn't realize it was THIS long ago :oops:! Here's a clip of Al Swindahl talking about the modular chassis design that came about in 1994/1995.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back