Free Mastiff-Corpus Christi,TX (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
My brother in law and his roommate are moving and his roommate is needing to get rid of his dog unfortunately. If anyone wants a Mastiff for free just pm me and I will get you the info.

My brother in law and his roommate are moving and his roommate is needing to get rid of his dog unfortunately. If anyone wants a Mastiff for free just pm me and I will get you the info.

Please Justin, have your brother-in-law contact the local Mastiff rescue. They will foster the dog until a suitable forever home is found.

Mastiffs are huge animals and have special needs. This dog's life is already being disrupted one time..... the Mastiff rescue will screen prospective adopters and make sure that the dog and the family are a match.

Advertising an animal on the internet can be very dangerous for the pet. People who have fighting dogs obtain calm dogs as 'bait' for their killers....regardless of their size. If they are good natured and submissive. they're bait. That is at one end of the spectrum. The other is being passed around from home to home.

We have to take care of those who have no voice.

Last edited:
Please Justin, have your brother-in-law contact the local Mastiff rescue. They will foster the dog until a suitable forever home is found.

Mastiffs are huge animals and have special needs. This dog's life is already being disrupted one time..... the Mastiff rescue will screen prospective adopters and make sure that the dog and the family are a match.

Advertising an animal on the internet can be very dangerous for the pet. People who have fighting dogs obtain calm dogs as 'bait' for their killers....regardless of their size. If they are good natured and submissive. they're bait. That is at one end of the spectrum. The other is being passed around from home to home.

We have to take care of those who have no voice.

.......speaking of those with no voice, what about the 4 million babies murdered every year, paid for by our tax dollars to boot :mad:

Not sure what your point is Steve... this is a thread about a dog that is being given up.

If you want to start a thread about abortion, I'll be the first person to say that I am firmly against abortion and it is the reason I voted for Bush both times. And, I hope the day comes that Roe V. Wade is overturned.

Let women take responsibility for their reproductive systems before a child is created.

I'd say THAT was speaking for those living beings with no voice.

Amin to that.
I really don't like being part or funding the biggest genocide in human history some where around 7 million since 1973 .
Thats the reality no matter what label you put on it.
Baby's are dead solely because people don't want to be bothered to prevent conception.
Pitifully poor excuse for murder IMO !

Oh yeah back to the thread , Justin if things don't work out for the dog I have relatives across the bay and I will call around and get back to you.
My daughter is moving into a house soon and she wants a dog.
My son in law is a believer in bigger is better!
My daughter up here wants one of those Chinese pug nosed sawed off things that look the same from either direction. LOL

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back