Frank Ped???? (1 Viewer)

It was reported earlier that all of Frank's stuff was re-possessed as he left his shop for Reading. Haven't heard any up-dates.:( ..........."HIP"

I heard this weekend at Ennis that all of his stuff got repossesed. I said "I thought he bought Worsham's old stuff?" I was told, yes he did, but it was repo'd by whomever financed it.

I heard this weekend at Ennis that all of his stuff got repossesed. I said "I thought he bought Worsham's old stuff?" I was told, yes he did, but it was repo'd by whomever financed it.

I heard the same thing, that it was repo'd but I dont know if its true or not.

i thought he was hangin a round down in the south with the nazzcar boyz?:confused:
wasnt he one of the new team ownners for the diversity drivers?

i thought he was hangin a round down in the south with the nazzcar boyz?:confused:
wasnt he one of the new team ownners for the diversity drivers?

I think that was a bunch of crap really. I dont know much about it, but it seemed like it was all fluff or something. I dont think he was really involved in it to be honest with you.

It was reported earlier that all of Frank's stuff was re-possessed as he left his shop for Reading. Haven't heard any up-dates.:( ..........."HIP"

It seems that there were a couple other threads about the alleged repo, and said threads disappeared into intraweb oblivion....

It isn't my place to offer up what I know, but I know plenty about the situation as am very close to one person who was dealing with Frank.

It simply comes down to money, or lack of, and that is why things are the way they are now. It is extremely unfortunate, but it isn't the first time such a situation has developed.

I'm nothing but the messenger boy here, but here's a message straight from someone on Frank's team that I got in my inbox this morning: I am posting verbatim with the exception of the person's name.

Hey! Can you do me a favor.. I saw the new thread.. please let them know that we do have all of our stuff and car, and will be at Vegas & Ponoma! Thank you!

So there ya have it.

Farmer

I'm nothing but the messenger boy here, but here's a message straight from someone on Frank's team that I got in my inbox this morning: I am posting verbatim with the exception of the person's name.

Hey! Can you do me a favor.. I saw the new thread.. please let them know that we do have all of our stuff and car, and will be at Vegas & Ponoma! Thank you!

So there ya have it.

Farmer

Well, if so, that's good news, and an indication of how rumors take on a life of their own.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back