Fox NHRA RaceDay TV Show (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Nitro Member
Noticed on the NHRA site, looking at the TV schedule that Fox is apparently going to start the early Sunday NHRA RaceDay show again. I always enjoyed that show, I hope it runs all season.

Anyone notice the billing lists Lucas Oil- and not Mello Yellow- on ALL the scheduled television for this weekend? Did I miss something?

Anyone notice the billing lists Lucas Oil- and not Mello Yellow- on ALL the scheduled television for this weekend? Did I miss something?
Lucas Oil is the title sponsor of the event. The always give top billing to the title sponsor on TV ... at least that's what I see with the commercials and promos.

Just finished getting the DirecTV recording schedule set up for the new race season. What is listed on the NHRA web site as NHRA Race Day is listed on DirecTV as a qualifying show (re-air presumably) ... guess it'll be interesting to see what is on FSI at noon CST Sunday.

NHRA RaceDay is in fact its own show. Well worth watching, logically more of a beginning of the year kick off for this episode .... I didn't catch if they said this is a one off show. Logically it mixes in Saturday final qualifying. Nice Gray/Laughlin interaction .... I think I'm taking Laughlin's side for now....

NHRA RaceDay is in fact its own show. Well worth watching, logically more of a beginning of the year kick off for this episode .... I didn't catch if they said this is a one off show. Logically it mixes in Saturday final qualifying. Nice Gray/Laughlin interaction .... I think I'm taking Laughlin's side for now....
Id love to see Warren Johnson and Tanner get into it lol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back