Ford Pro Stock motor in a brand of car that's never run in Pro Stock - Clint Neff (1 Viewer)

Just 1 or 2 (or all) of these Aero advantages incorporated in T/F could likely make the Dragsters AS fast or faster than the Funny Cars. Eliminating some of the drag and increasing the downforce could make 340 MPH and 3.5X E.T.'s the new normal. It could possibly make it easier on the Motor also. Now if anyone wants to spend the money to make it happen is the question. Who said inovation in Drag Racing is dead.

That Delta wing design has been around awhile. I think it was tried in T/AD some years back. Same with the chassis design, more or less. The bottom downforce device reminds me of 1990s T/F ideas that some (Joe Amato) were trying. Man this car is sooooo trick! I really want to see if someone runs that engine in P/S.

Last edited:
In the video Clint says "DRCE 2 stuff" and ford Heads designed by Darrin Morgan.

He said "... it's already been faster than DRCE2 stuff and this is a Ford, so..."

Its all Ford. Designed by Darin Morgan for Ford. The block was supposed to be done by Ford. This is what Darin had to say in one post in a thread about this engine from over 10 years ago over at Speed-Talk, when it first started rolling.

Screenshot_20240301-190625_Chrome.jpg

You can read through the entire thread.

I think Darin may still be active over there. I'm not sure. I haven't been there much recently.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back