Forces "big dumb house" (1 Viewer)

John Force is human and he makes mistakes just like the rest of us but the difference is he just keeps going no matter what!!!

I think many of us remember him back in the early day's when his driving was kind of all over the place and sometimes he would catch a descent light and other times it looked like he fell asleep and I think it is simple will power that kept in going back in the early day's when not much was going right.

I tip my hat to him because he overcame many problems over the years and still made it to the top.

Jim Hill
http://www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

It's a**holes like Mike that make guys like Alan and Robert not want to visit this site. How about just taking his information for what it is, insider knowledge, and just leave it at that. There was no reason for the personal attack on Alan!!! I have met the guy a few times, and he is a cool dude :) Don't be a d*ck...

Mike,
Fair enough, I was a bit harsh in my original post. I do consider Robert to be a friend and believe he would say the same about me. I took the first couple of posts as an unfounded attack on a friend and responded to that. Perhaps next time I will not be so assertive. I will also admit that sometimes I wish to respond to a particular person (or two) and it gets interpreted as me slamming the entire group. That's on me as well. I could certainly be clearer.

I do take offence to the statement that I "only visits here to come to the defense of his employer and friends then speaks down to people in an unnecessary and sometimes arrogant manor." I have taken part in many discussions and shared my thoughts as well inside information to tell another side of a story. I never speak on behalf of NHRA or anyone else, but I am sometimes privy to things that most aren't and when I think that information will add to a discussion I share it.

The Greg thing is simply a professional courtesy. I spent a few years in the Pro Stock business, had Greg come to our shop he wouldn't have been allowed in either. That's why I called before just showing up. Had it been Bob Frey calling I think he would have been invited over, but Bob has never built a Pro Stock engine, so he would be looked at differently as a visitor. Many people have been to that shop, other engine guys, not so much.

I hope you have a Great weekend!
Now back to the rain at Z-Max

Alan
Alan, you should not have to apologize for Michael being a d*ck and attacking you. I hate when people do this crap to those of you that are kind enough to come on here and give us insider knowledge. Who freaking cares that Robert and his wife split and moved on, that's life. So what if he has a girlfriend, again such is life. At least he is still very much a part of his daughter's life, personal issues with his wife is no one's business anyway.

John Force is human and he makes mistakes just like the rest of us but the difference is he just keeps going no matter what!!!

I think many of us remember him back in the early day's when his driving was kind of all over the place and sometimes he would catch a descent light and other times it looked like he fell asleep and I think it is simple will power that kept in going back in the early day's when not much was going right.

I tip my hat to him because he overcame many problems over the years and still made it to the top.

Jim Hill
http://www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

And, John has helped a lot of people along the way !

The first marriage is for love, the second marriage is for money. John just got the second marriage backwards :rolleyes:

It's a**holes like Mike that make guys like Alan and Robert not want to visit this site. How about just taking his information for what it is, insider knowledge, and just leave it at that. There was no reason for the personal attack on Alan!!! I have met the guy a few times, and he is a cool dude :) Don't be a d*ck...
You are right, Alan should get a pass because he was cool with you. Do you think your post would make someone want to visit here? Before jumping to his side because of being a fan, you and some others should have paid more attention to what was going on. If so, it would have been obvious Alan was not apologizing to me. He had nothing to apologize to me for. I called him out feeling he was being unfair to others who were discussing rumors. I have no interest in gossip but that doesn't mean others don't have a right to discuss it. It's strange how you were more offended than he was. I think Alan understands a little of it was tongue and cheek, considering there was a caricature attached. Being such a big fan you should study how Alan handled it. I can respect him for that. Offended by what was my opinion of his visits here, he admits to being a bit harsh and I would say my response was a bit harsh too. I'm intitled to my opinion as you are entitled to your knee jerk opinions of me:D

You are right, Alan should get a pass because he was cool with you. Do you think your post would make someone want to visit here? Before jumping to his side because of being a fan, you and some others should have paid more attention to what was going on. If so, it would have been obvious Alan was not apologizing to me. He had nothing to apologize to me for. I called him out feeling he was being unfair to others who were discussing rumors. I have no interest in gossip but that doesn't mean others don't have a right to discuss it. It's strange how you were more offended than he was. I think Alan understands a little of it was tongue and cheek, considering there was a caricature attached. Being such a big fan you should study how Alan handled it. I can respect him for that. Offended by what was my opinion of his visits here, he admits to being a bit harsh and I would say my response was a bit harsh too. I'm intitled to my opinion as you are entitled to your knee jerk opinions of me:D
As I said before, you're a d*ck. One of those a**holes that feels the need to criticize and attack anyone joining in the discussion that has opposite opinions as yours. "Alan should get a pass because he was cool with you. Do you think your post would make someone want to visit here? Before jumping to his side because of being a fan". That stupid comment cracked me up btw. "It's strange how you were more offended than he was" and this one. Haha me offended? You sir obviously have no clue... :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back