Forces "big dumb house" (2 Viewers)

Found the comment about Robert and Adria interesting. (Separated) The Traxxas rumor must have been true.

Last edited:
It's nice to see the house that was the driving "force" behind Austin Coil quitting.

What an absurdly stupid statement! The man earned the money where he can do with it what he wants......and I'm sure that Coil isn't hurting at all from his time at JFR!

You "insiders" have no clue. None.
If your "rumors" were true, can ANYONE tell me why Robert still has a job?
People grow apart all the time, and still manage to get on with their lives. It's nobody's fault, it happens.
If John thought his daughter had been wronged, why would Robert still be there?
I'll give you geniuses some time to think about that............

Robert is a stand up guy, and he is 100% committed to his daughter, and to JFR as he always has been.
They are moving forward, you all can keep looking back if you want too.
Alan

Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 3.22.42 PM.jpg

Stand down the "Mater" sheriff is in town! Policing the message boards looking out for his employer and perceived friends while getting his ego stroked by fans who think he is a star. Sounds like he has been spending a lot of time at the Hight home and has all the facts to debunk every rumor thrown at him. I think the Mater does a fine job policing itself. We don't need anyone who visits with ulterior motives.
MB

Oh. That was an attempt at humor, then?

Juvenile at best, highly insulting at worst.

Last edited:
If you say so. You must know for a fact what I said wasn't the truth. I rarely post and I wouldnt insult someone for no reason. If you were here every day like me and paid attention to what and when he post you may get my point.

What an absurdly stupid statement! The man earned the money where he can do with it what he wants......and I'm sure that Coil isn't hurting at all from his time at JFR!
That was Coil's own words you moron. He stated how everyone in the company was forced to take pay cuts while John was building a house with marble stairs. Make sure you know what your talking about before calling someone out you tool.

Last edited:
View attachment 3563
Stand down the "Mater" sheriff is in town! Policing the message boards looking out for his employer and perceived friends while getting his ego stroked by fans who think he is a star. Sounds like he has been spending a lot of time at the Hight home and has all the facts to debunk every rumor thrown at him. I think the Mater does a fine job policing itself. We don't need anyone who visits with ulterior motives.
MB

Definitely not your usual fanboy. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back