Force. The adversary. (1 Viewer)

Randy thanks for those stories, I am sure there are many storeis left out that maybe one day someone else will share!!

Great stories, Randy!

I think the next National event I go to, I'm going to ask to sit in every PRO car on the property. Surely somewhere, somehow that'll improve my odds!
:)
LOL

My story about Force being cool(didn't always think he was) isn't that great and it didn't help me get a ride LOL.But at the 1991 winternationals Me and a friend were busy being Force groupies way back when he only had 1 Semi.Well he and the crew were having championship cake.Me and my buddy were the only 2 left in the facility I think on a Sunday night.(second time I had ever been more than 2 hrs from home without supervision) He invited us in and had us have cake with them.The crazy kid I was I had him sign the crumby plate.He gave me the strangest look I have ever seen anyone give me LOL. He had never signed a plate of cake before.I saved that plate and piece of cake for probably 7 years.LOL people would look at in the house and think I was nuts. Kinda wish I still had it..LOL

Great stories guys, thanks for sharing them..................
One year my brother and I were at the Cajun Nationals in Baton Rouge on a Saturday afternoon. We went by Force's pit, he was there with his Wendy's Corvette. We're standing by the ropes and there's John screaming and cursing at the top of his lungs, fired the whole crew right in front of us. They all walked away and we're standing there cracking up laughing at this dude, and he turns on us, "What the bleep are you'll laughing at?" We were still cracking up, my brother saying "Now what are you gonna do?":D ..........steam was coming out of his ears!
I thought, "that dude is flat out nuts!" We made sure to go by Sunday morning just to see and sure enough the whole crew was back. He's always had the intensity and passion, that's for sure.............

Hey Erica! Great web site - thanks for the link.

I'd hate to see what drag racing would be like if Force was still a truck driver.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back