Force and the wild pig story (1 Viewer)

Poor John. He'll NEVER hear the end of this in the Press room. Those folks are like lions going after fresh meat...or roast pig!

That is classic. The peta people need to get a life!

I just wish they'd move their headquarters to another town... I know 'Frisco's nice year round... But hey, I belive you should treat a rabbit just as nice as a wolf does, or a gazzle just like a lioness does, and have you ever watched a cat 'playing' with a mouse? PETA wants people to treat other animals better than they treat each other... but, as long as my boys have the grill fired up we're peta advicates (People Eatting Tasty Animals)

That is the funniest thing I have read in weeks. Darryl is right, he's going to hear about this for a long time. I just told this story to an old friend of John and Austins, all he could do was shake his head in disbelief. Great story!

Man, that dude is plum wore out in that video. He looks like he could use a good weeks sleep.

That's funny.

I love animals and I hate PETA!

When I worked with the dolphins we use to be on the look out for them all the time. They'd try to sabatoge the place & hurt the animals in order to make a point, or more money from lolipops. (sorry, hope I didn't offend to many).

PETA... phooey!!

Great analogy: "...if the pig comes out the other end, it aint plugged!"

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back