Schumacher And Matco (1 Viewer)

That sux! I hope Whit will land in a competitive ride next year. Maybe Matco is going with him to another team like it was rumored a few days ago.

I'm going to just go right out and say, that if that is true then I'm one happy kid! I'm pretty sure Matco will go with Whit and Whit will rebound next year and hopefully collect a whole bunch of Wally's, I would say grab the championship, but I'm still not convinced who ever wins next year will be the real champion!

I like Bazemore as a driver, but I don't like his attitude. Let's hope he's a little nicer next year with a different team.

Matco will stay with Whit. This should not come as a shock as since the report of Beckman auditioning in a DSR F/C during Indy testing. Whit's a great guy and will come out ok. I just hope he finds a good crewchief because the man can drive a F/C.

I like Bazemore as a driver, but I don't like his attitude. Let's hope he's a little nicer next year with a different team.
Show me a nicer person in the pits. Just because he speaks his mind and is not PC- that doesn't make him a bad guy. I contacted him last week and asked if he would help Hip get a hospitality seat. Whit called me back yesterday with instructions on how to pick up Hip's hospitality stuff AND a VIP ticket to Sunday's race.

You have your opinion and I have mine...........

Welcome to DPR, Whit? :confused:
I know the one car thing is working our well for the Skoal Blue guys and I wouldn't want that messed up. Still... I wouldn't break my heart to see a Skoal Green car out there again. :D

Show me a nicer person in the pits. Just because he speaks his mind and is not PC- that doesn't make him a bad guy.

Got to agree with Alan here, Whit is one of the nicest if not the nicest drivers out there, I'm not being biassed because I'm a Whit fan, it's just the truth!

Let's not make this a Whit bash please. Like him or not..it's about his butt being in a car next year..which I hope is the case.

Let's keep it on track.

One more time - Whit will be racing a FC with Matco sponsorship in 2007 with a PRO team that does not currently run a Funny Car. My source is usually correct about this stuff.

That begs another question, one that would probably have to be directed to Whit. If he's got the sponsor, why does he need to be part of someone else's operation? A couple of years from now, if he's not doing well again, how many of you will again be saying "If he just gets away from so-and-so....(and you just don't like him because he's outspoken!", LOL)"

What would be wrong with WBR? I'm no legal phsycho-analyst (LOL), but I bet owning and being responsible for everything WOULD fix a lot of his attitude problems. Deal with the headaches of running a business.

Crew Chief musical chairs!

There is a limited number of people out there who can Crew Chief a fuel team. If the Matco team moves, it will be interesting to see if Todd goes with Whit.
KB's new Monster team with AB money will be able to offer HUGE bucks to the right person, who probably would bring his crew members to the team, leaving a current team dead in the water. This is gonna be VERY interesting!

Whit to Powers seems likely - and sensible.
I thought it was interesting that Whit seemed VERY confident he would have a continuing relationship with MATCO (during recent TV interview).

'Still trying to 'figger the Valvoline flip/flop though..?..?.

Okay, I see that one of my posts was removed. I guess if Whit does what some of us consider to be bashing, why, he was just being "outspoken." If we think we're being outspoken about it, we're obviously just "bashing."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back