Force and Schumacher Not Seeing Eye to Eye (2 Viewers)

Couple of my thoughts
From what I have read between the lines, Procks kid is going to get trained/licensed by Force
Both Shoe and Force do not need any money
Kalitta is probably worth more than both of them and doesn't need the drama

What was Don talking about?
How is John ruining the sport?
Technology is ruining the sport it's so dam expensive not what they pay their Crew Chiefs!
Multi car teams and the run costs are what's ruining the sport.
John and Don basically make up both classes the day of the independents are long gone!
Even though there are a few independents out there their chances of winning aren't very good!
Then you have this PC laden edition of everybody being everybodies best friend throwing rivalries out the window except for the media saying there is might be the problem.
Those stands look pathetic from the aerials they showed and this was during the fuel cars.

I can't think of anything more exciting than a contrived fight between two out of touch with reality geezers. They need to be comparing notes on getting the most out of medicare instead of feebly trying to go all Ace McCulloch on each other.. Really NHRA, is that the best you have for fan engaging controversy? ZZZZzzzzzzzzz.

IMO Schumacher is an *******.
Turn about is FairPlay Don.
You stole him the same way Force got him back. Stunt? Maybe
Saying Force is destroying the sport from some one who's net worth is triple Forces seems to be just a little Bullshit

The issue between them seems so confusing because one is a bad actor and the other is always over the top and incoherent. :D

remember when the Pro Stock Bike rivalry 'shtick' was attempted a few years back! ............... anybody over the age of 3 could see that was obviously contrived !

Nobody "stole" Prock from JFR.
His talents are obvious. What is wrong with DSR wanting to bring him on board by making him an offer he couldn't refuse?
Now JFR apparently offered him more.
I don't blame Prock for following the money. More power to him.
As far as this over-hyped, made for TV disagreement between DSR and JFR, that's what the mute button on your remote control is for.

here's another twist. Suppose JF says to Prock, $$ is going to be tight so see if DS will take the bait and hire you.
Pickup as much info as you can then when the ship docks come on back.

Papa John and the Don may very well be having issues with each other, but I think they're waaaaay overblowing it in the coverage. Trying to spice it up and all.

"Guys, we need to ramp things up a bit. Act like you're really pi$$ed at each other, and we'll take it from there!"

4 pages and 74 posts later, mission accomplished. :D

I noticed the Fox pit gal stuck the mic in Don's face and said "John Force said this about you (insert out of context quote here). What do you think about that?" Pot stirring again just like the ESPN crew used to do to get the juices flowing.

I hope John and Don see what is actually happening to them and back off.

The rivalry is real, IMO, but I pray that NHRA doesn't beat this horse to death in the coming events.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back