Force and Schumacher Not Seeing Eye to Eye (1 Viewer)

Schumacher is not very well liked. :(
You don't like him is more like it. He isn't there to make friends, I am pretty sure he is there to win races and titles which he has done a lot of the last few years, way more than JFR. It's been a number of years since JFR has won a title and in the last decade DSR has way more titles than JFR, I think the count is 11 to 3 in DSR's favor.

I maybe out of the two, Don maybe harder to work for. If John is easier to work for I would rather work for John.

Schumacher is not very well liked. :(

24dhvt0.jpg

Why? Because he swung the bat and won. Also, there's the carrot of training Austin Prock to be a fuel driver.

You don't like him is more like it. He isn't there to make friends, I am pretty sure he is there to win races and titles which he has done a lot of the last few years, way more than JFR. It's been a number of years since JFR has won a title and in the last decade DSR has way more titles than JFR, I think the count is 11 to 3 in DSR's favor.

Has nothing t do with the FACT that Schumacher is not very well liked. :(

Has nothing t do with the FACT that Schumacher is not very well liked. :(
Again, you don't like him. I am pretty sure he has plenty of people who like him. Did Don hurt your feelings or are you just mad he and his teams have been abusing your beloved JFR for the last couple of years?

There is a reason they are both at the top of their fields, I am sure they do not care what most think. They are where they are because they are difficult to deal with.

Oh and if we loose either we loose half the field............

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back