FONTANA APRIL 21st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mike

Nitro Member
t's official!! We will have a Nostalgia day at Fontana April 21st. The Nostalgia Spring Fling will consist of NTF, NFC, A-Fuel, AA-Gas, Jr-Fuel, A,B and C-Gas, Nostalgia I, II and III. Joel Gruzen will be coordinating a NE-I race within his NERA organization. Any other class wanting to organize a race should contact Joel. The cost will be $50 for car and driver and $20 for everyone else, the cost for the NE-I race will be seperate, contact Joel. We will accept preregistered cars only, up to within a week of the date.
To register, you will soon be able to down load a .pdf file off one of the following websites and mail it in along with payment. We are allowing preregistered cars only to keep a close watch on car count. We want to give everyone plenty of opportunity to run their cars.
All American Fuel Dragsters Inc.
N.E.R.A.
nostalgiafunnycarassociation.com

With the absence of GoodGuys this will be one of the only chances to run your Nostalgia car in SoCal this year. With the help of Steve Gibbs and Fontana track management we have been able to secure the track for this one day only event. Help us in supporting this event so that we can continue to bring Nostalgia drag racing to Fontana. With any luck next year we will have a full blown 2 or 3 day Nostalgia event.
If your class isn't listed, you run Nitro, and you want to come play, call Rick @805-438-3190 for consideration.

Thank you,
Rick Rogers (President AA/FD)
Jim Broome (President NFCA)

My son and I will be there; does anyone know who will be driving the Godfrey/Gaynor Camaro?

Planning on attending barring any unseen circumstance.

See you guys out there.

Wish i could be there, but ill be in Redding at Kool April Nights for the West Coast Outlaw Pro Mod Associations first event of the year, and first event for the association. :D

Preliminary funny car roster for Fontana this weekend.

Dennis La Charite “Back in Black”
Dan Pisano “Pisano & Matsubara”
Dan Horan “Dan’s Electric”
Marc Roy “Predator”
John Powers “Powers Steel”
Steve Nichols “Mill Road Boys”
Godfrey/Gaynor “Oblivion Express”
Gary Dale “Shakey Situation”
Lee Jennings Jr. “Code Red”
Howard Bugg “Lil Nate”
Jim Broome “Speed Sport”
Craig Michael “Vegas Heat”
Stephen Romanazzi “Warrior”
Mike Adams “Sons of Thunder”
Gordon Jenner “Bubble-Up/Pacemaker”
Del Worsham “Blue Max:
George Doty “Crazy Horse”
Jack Wright

And a measly 7 N/TF cars:

Rick Rogers
Bob Richardson
Rick White
Highspeed Motorsports
John Rodeck
RB Ent
John Eirich

Darr, I hope they all show but your past record has not been very good on car counts before a race:D :) :p

I am chomping at the bit for Saturday to come; I am not surprised by the number of Funny Cars on the list; the NFCA is really doing a great job.

Darr, I hope they all show but your past record has not been very good on car counts before a race.

Mike I am not the funny car attendance monitor and I'm not going to call the driver's parents if they don't show up at a race after they confirm with a pre-entry.

Dennis LaCharite is on the list, but was in a terrible accident in his work truck, I'd better call his mother and father if he doesn't show up in a neck brace, I guess...

Damn, Dennis IS pre-entered so he'd better show up for Mike! :eek:

---

Kevin don't forget to stop by the Nostalgia Nitro Shootout Kick Off Party on Friday evening April 20th at Dave & Busters in the Ontario Mills Mall for Happy Hour and NITRO from 6 to 10 PM.

There will be racecars on display, I won't tell you how many because of Mike English... and there will be no Nostalgia Funny Car Announcer Guide for you Mike, you can wing it on the micrphone on Saturday!!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
And don't forget to grab one of the FREE 2007 Nostalgia Funny Car Association posters!

Mike cannot have one though.

nfcaposter.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like rain this weekend...at least at the 2 other races going on in Redding and Sacramento.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back