Fernando Cuadra Sr. Announces Retirement From Drag Racing (2 Viewers)

justafan

Nitro Member
I'm surprised that, since he is retiring from the business, that he wouldn't still continue racing himself. But, I guess if the 3 sons continue in Pro Stock, Dad will still be at all the races cheering them on.

I'm surprised that, since he is retiring from the business, that he wouldn't still continue racing himself. But, I guess if the 3 sons continue in Pro Stock, Dad will still be at all the races cheering them on.
He has hand issues,broken

He has hand issues,broken
After reading post # 1 and following up It looks like this Guy still has a lot on his plate. He made himself a Pact that he would turn over the company and the racing to his kids when he turns 65 and being the Stand Up person he is, he is doing just that. The man is very accomplished - He is a Professor in Business at Stanford and Monterrey Tech as well as being scheduled to give Business sieminars at Harverd - MIT and Suppliers in 27 different countries. Oh: By the way he has a Law Degree and still says he wants to go to the "Next Level"! Not sure what that is, but it has to be pretty well up there. It doesn't look like he is leaving Drag Racing - Just passing it on to the next generation.

Last edited:
Wish I (and my sweetie) were attending the race in Charlotte, she shares a bithday with the THREE Cuadras.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back