Female funny car winner? (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Do you think we will have a first time female F/C winner this year? Do you think it will be Melanie or Ashley?
Please vote with your brain & not your hormones. This is in NO WAY started to be a who's hotter/cuter just who do you think will win.

Mel has been there before, she knows how to win. Not that Ashley won't find it soon, but I'd give the edge to Mel.

If/when one of them wins I hope the other is in the opposite lane. :cool: How cool would that be?

Man I honestly hope so.... and when (not if) it happens.... I will be smiling ear to ear, thinking very happy thoughts of great, fond memories with my friend Della Woods and her family!

I'm goin with Ashley Force for 1st winner.

Mel know's how to win, but the Learning Curve will take over this season. I hope I'm wrong about Mel, but time will tell!!! Heck, maybe Ken Black will put Hillary Will behind the wheel of a funny car before the year is out??? Although, with the way Hillary is running in Pomona this weekend in Top Fuel.......Don't be suprised if we see "GIRL POWER" in the winner's circle in top fuel soon!!

OK....people are gonna accuse me of voting with my hormones but oh well

i vote ashley.....better team, better resources.....and GUIDO!!....guido had that thing runnin on a string at the end of last year

Mel is learnin the ins and outs of funny car still, but i honestly think they will both be wally earners before the year is over

i really HOPE its ashley, but my brain is saying melanie. she had that car stuck in the groove sweet in rd 3. shes definatly stronger than ashley so i think she can keep it in the groove better at this time, and that means a lot in funny car.

Melanie gets the nod. Ther's an incentive...she needs to get the bragging rights before her old man does. ;)

Okay, let's see what happens in round 2... Princess has Guido, Troxy has Brian and Mark... cars are running about equal (.018 edge to Melanie)... but one of them is going to the finals today.

Melanie has more laps overall on pop, but not a lot of seat time in the short cars.

Ashley has a ton of laps now, in the short cars. She's made a lot of rookie mistakes last season, and shock to some of you, never the same one twice... having said all that... I see an all JFR finals today (look at the ladder) ... and yeah, I'm picking daughter A to win...

d'kid

I'm going with Melanie too. She has a good car and I think she will adapt quickly. And besides, I think Kelly is on to something. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back