Favorite TV Show of All Time (1 Viewer)

YUM! I love the stuff!

Oh, and Dirty Jobs is one of my favorite shows as well......rapidly climbing the 'all time' list! Mike Rowe cracks me up! :D

YUM! I love the stuff!

Oh, and Dirty Jobs is one of my favorite shows as well......rapidly climbing the 'all time' list! Mike Rowe cracks me up! :D

LOL, I don't feel so all alone now! Those and mudbugs! I remember the first time I was sitting in a driver's waiting room at Union Carbide in Taft, LA. One of our local drivers came in with a sack that was kinda damp on the bottom. Had no idea what it was, but I quickly walked over thinking "Cool, we're gonna eat!" Aauugghh! When he pulled those ugly things out of the bag. Then I watch these prim and proper looking office ladies walking over and ripping them apart! Someone peeled my first one for me I made myself try it. Just like Lays, you can't eat just one! (I still won't suck the heads, though!) I eventually had a list of people I had to call anytime I was coming straight home from Louisianna to see who wanted how many pounds each time.

Concerning boudin, I didn't know until reading that Wikipedia thing that you weren't supposed to eat the "skin." I didn't know there was any other way. :)

Yeah, you gotta love that Dirty Jobs show. I'll take that kind of reality show anytime!

My top three favorite TV shows of all time are Soap, Married With Children, and HBO's Oz. However, lately my wife and I have been watching a show on the Discovery channel called "Cash Cab". Unsuspecting New Yorkers get into a cab and are quizzed until they reach their destination, winning money as they go along. Check it out sometime.

Peace,
Mike Cornelius
A.K.A. NHRAMike

Vince, I was thinking last night, How did Three's Company end. What did the character's do. Any for my money, Terry was far, far better than Chrissy. Terry may have been my first TV love as a kid.

That's a good question Steve. It's been a long time since I've seen Three's Company? I'll have to do some research and find out.

You know I've never thought about it, but now that you've mentioned it, I think I may have liked Terry better too.
I use to love brunettes though, so I always wanted Jack to get with Janet.:p

In no particular order:

M*A*S*H
All in the Family
Seinfeld
Fawlty Towers (John Cleese is freakin' hysterical)
Lost
C.S.I. (Vegas)
Sex and the City
American Chopper

Driving Force, NHRA Today, etc. all go without saying...

MASH. We used to have a little dinner parties on I think it was Tuesday night for the show. That's when I used to live at Donner Lake.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back