Facts about the HDP acquisition... (1 Viewer)

read between lines.......
business practices for 2008 NHRA season to remain status quo.

countless revisions of 600 page document that concerns your future
and/or retirement?? i.e. no time for change.
at this time anyways. :rolleyes:

I though the multiple paragraphs on how horrible internet message boards are and how wonderful this particular financial corporate consultant is was very impressive.

There has indeed been no good investigative reporting on this within the drag racing community, mostly because the only guy the community has that even does investigative reporting at all is Jon Asher, and we can't rely on him for freekin everything!

The most outstanding aspect in this series so far is the message; "I'm smart and all of you are definately not" resonated completely with me.

I hope subsequent installments do contain substantive well researched information, as this has not been available to the drag racing community thus far.

85% Jimmy

I found part one very enlightening...

Like many others, I thought the 'deal' was much farther along than it is. Unlike some, I took it as let's get the Facts straight, and stop speculation.

Next question I'd like to see answered, will it be HDP or NHRAPRO as the final owner as a traded stock? And just what is HDP buying? I understand some Real Estate, but isn't everything else intangibles?

More questions than answers.

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back