Factory X (1 Viewer)

Possibly the reason the Rule was changed (And OK'd) is because it will give the class Bigger Speed & lower ET's across the board making it seem like the class is faster all around.
So are you saying as long as the slower guys get to use the same cheating at the next race it’s ok to cheat and not be disqualified

So are you saying as long as the slower guys get to use the same cheating at the next race it’s ok to cheat and not be disqualified
It is now within the rules so anyone that dosen't take advantage of the "New" rule is basically S.O.L.. All this does is just drive up the cost to run and be competative. Also it may in someway give one Mfg. an advantage if others can't come up with the same combination. Next the will probably start piling on weight.

I have to hand it to NHRA for screwing up FX in record time. In the wake of the Indy cheating and NHRA making it legal they drove one brand out completely (Geoff Turk). It will now become Camaro FX, like the abomination that is Pro Stock. Thankfully Turk (FX), Raymond Nash (FSS), and Jason Dietsch (Cobra Jet FX) are being outspoken about this and are not letting the egregious GM favoritism be swept under the rug as if it didn't exist.

I had such high hopes for FX....

Seen in the Maple Grove pits...
1.jpg

i believe that is jesse alexander's camaro, teammate with lenny lottig .... that graphic is funny, and perfect.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back