Extremely cool video of Top Fuel Harley's - must see (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
You guys have to watch this video! I don't care if you don't like bikes, watch it anyway. :D
Rider Joey Sternotti tries to tame the 900hp Ray Price Racing Nitro Harley... one of the most powerful bikes in the AHDRA series. The target audience of this video is not drag racers or even drag racing fans, it's just riders who appriciate the balls it takes to race a 900 hp bucking bronco.
YouTube - Icon - 900 Horses

The guy that made this video does some incredible work. Watch his other videos on YouTube too. He also used to have some dvd's called Lines: The Movie which were about riding here in the Pacific Northwest. Some of the footage he captures is nothing short of amazing.

Last edited:
Doug Vancil is from Albuq. I've known him since around 1988 when he had a Gas Harley on a custom frame that ran 10's. He still has the quickest ET for a Fuel bike at our track at a 7.69@160.

Doug Vancil is from Albuq. I've known him since around 1988 when he had a Gas Harley on a custom frame that ran 10's. He still has the quickest ET for a Fuel bike at our track at a 7.69@160.
I saw him set the IHRA ET record at Cordova back in 2001(?) with a 6.40x. It was pretty damn impressive. If I remember correctly he came back a few months later for an AHDRA race and knocked over .10 off of the IHRA record.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back