Etown entry count... (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
I just looked at the entry lists for this weekend, TF seems to be down on numbers and TAD only has 14 cars in at the moment, that would be low for this race... ???

I'm still excited though, but I'd like that TAD count to go up, that's for sure.

Mike

E town will probably have a full card. If not and your just there Sunday, your show won't change because they run 1st round of alcohol on Saturday.

Top fuel is probably low because of the IHRA race that was rescheduled in Tulsa. I read somewhere where Doug Foley said he wouldn't be in NJ. I did count 16 cars that will be there. Bob Frey said in his column last week that the Weis family dragster will be there so I'm guessing that means Scott's brother would be driving, if the Weis entry is there than there will be 17 dragsters.

I just looked at the entry lists for this weekend, TF seems to be down on numbers and TAD only has 14 cars in at the moment, that would be low for this race... ???

I'm still excited though, but I'd like that TAD count to go up, that's for sure.

Mike

I'm not sure if there will be a full field in TAD, last year there were only 14 cars, and 4 of those will not be there this year, Mark Albert(wishing a safe and speedy recovery), Ashley Force(Lindsey Wood is not entered), Wayne Morris(now driving a funny car), and Dan Mercier(I heard at Atco he is temporarily parked, can anyone elaborate on that?) Also, I'm not sure if Morgan Lucas will be there with the rumors of the car being parked and then the rumors that it's not parked and they are just building a new car. Not sure if Bill Reichert will be there since he is not on the entry list, but world champs do not need to pre register.

Also, having E-town and Norwalk back to back is probably also hurting car counts, there's 18 TADs on the entry list for Norwalk.

Mike
Send a sack of cash and one of Kalitta's airliners... See ya tomorrow... :D :eek: :p

E town will probably have a full card. If not and your just there Sunday, your show won't change because they run 1st round of alcohol on Saturday.

Well, I'm there all three days, so it would have been nice if the TAD count was up, since it's one of my faves, well when there is enough blown cars that is :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back