ESPN3 Maple Grove Broadcast on now (1 Viewer)

mopain

Nitro Member
ESPN3.com has live coverage from Maple Grove, on now. (and no commercials!)

Last edited:
Top fuel round 2 is going to be good.

Better not bring a knife (3.80) to a gun fight (3.7X) :eek:

Flops- if you make it past the tree, better have the thing tuned up. 4.05's not getting people lane choice. H & H the round to watch there.

P.S. 6.48. Nuff Said.

How awesome was that .48 from Line? So good!! That second round of TF was awesome. I hope this rain delay is short. Not looking good though :(

Watched 1st round, looked to me like it's a one lane race track. In PS it was terrible. Didn't see 2nd round just got back to see a rain delay. I think Oct. is too late in the season for this race.

Watched 1st round, looked to me like it's a one lane race track. In PS it was terrible. Didn't see 2nd round just got back to see a rain delay. I think Oct. is too late in the season for this race.

I thought for TF and FC both lanes were pretty even. That right lane though during Pro Stock flat out SUCKED!!! I think they need to run this race in like March or April. June to September it is too damn hot and humid. October it is just wacky. Haha.

I thought for TF and FC both lanes were pretty even. That right lane though during Pro Stock flat out SUCKED!!! I think they need to run this race in like March or April. June to September it is too damn hot and humid. October it is just wacky. Haha.

No, March too cold and April a lot of rain..Keep it where it's at.

Swap, Dallas and Maple Grove around. The temps in Dallas were in the high 80's this WK end. Not 100 like last weekend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back