ESPN Complaint (1 Viewer)

Rollout96

Nitro Member
I rarely ever complain about the broadcasts because I am glad I get to see what I do. However one production thing bothered me and I was just curious if anyone else noticed it and was bothered.

At the very beginning of the qualifying show as they were showing DeSantis' horrible bike crash they had this stupid (IMO) music playing in the background. It really bothered me because it was a serious accident and the extent of his injuries were really not yet determined.

I noticed the same thing at the beginning of Sunday's show also but it was part of a more general highlight segment so it was less offensive.

...just seemed like a little reverence, solemnness and concern would have been in order.

My daughter said I should lighten up... She is probably right!! :p:D

No, Jay ... you're not all wet.

Producers and directors are paid a sh*t-load of money to make certain situations exactly like this aren't screwed up.

The music, I mean, what where they thinking? A man unloaded at high speed, and that was what they thought they should play?

Sheesh.

I guess if the show was live I would understand what you're saying. But his injuries turned out to be quite minor when considering what happened and I'm sure they knew that by the time the tape-delay coverage actually aired.

Sean D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back