Billy Glidden/Maskin (1 Viewer)

Sean D, shondoo

Nitro Member
Bobby's got a story up (sorry, I don't know how to do the link thing) and, among many positive things about Billy's near domination in the ADRL, it says something about a lawsuit going on between the two. I noticed Billy kinda' disappeared from the NHRA scene, but I must've missed something, because I didn't know there was a less than amicable departure with Maskin.

What's the scoop?

Sean D

Mister Bill Knew he was climbing into a bed with fleas.
Glidden and Maskin = Hatfields and McCoys....!
And Dick is such a sweety too...Right J. Menzler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?:p

Eric,

Can you put the exact link to the post in YB if possible? Your link just takes you to the home page for Yellow Bullet and I searched the Forums and could not find anything by Bill Glidden. Thanks.

Eric,

Can you put the exact link to the post in YB if possible? Your link just takes you to the home page for Yellow Bullet and I searched the Forums and could not find anything by Bill Glidden. Thanks.

You can try this one for starters: Racing Gods - Yellow Bullet Forums
, also there is a thread thats almost 600 pages longed called Billy Glidden that has stuff throughout it but like I said, its almost 600 pages long. If you searched the YB and didnt find anything on Billy Glidden, well I just dont know what to tell you. Thats basically Billy's fan club site. Most are in the Trash or Be Trashed section.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back