Erica vs. Greg (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
with Anderson on the cusp of breaking the all time pro stock win record, how funny would it be for Erica to comment, that she doesn't want to be "Guy(Girl)" in the other lane when it happens. If u recall, that's how their rivalry started, years ago, when Greg said he didn't want to be the "guy" in the other lane when Erica made history, as the first woman winner. Of course the really interesting thing will be, if Greg defeats her for the record, will he mock her by posing in front of an Erica Enders poster :p

with Anderson on the cusp of breaking the all time pro stock win record, how funny would it be for Erica to comment, that she doesn't want to be "Guy(Girl)" in the other lane when it happens. If u recall, that's how their rivalry started, years ago, when Greg said he didn't want to be the "guy" in the other lane when Erica made history, as the first woman winner. Of course the really interesting thing will be, if Greg defeats her for the record, will he mock her by posing in front of an Erica Enders poster :p
Well at least publicly she has said she wouldn’t mind if she was in the other lane when he broke the record. I believe it was in Joe Costello’s WFO podcast earlier this season. Elite and KB are not the enemies they used to be either.

pretty happy for greg. hard to believe where the years have gone. first watching him as young tuner, then young pro when WJ was old pro on track, now greg is old pro on track.

I have the same experience as you. I was at Bristol when he won his first
Hope to be there when he breaks record. Have got to know him over the years and am happy for him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back