Erica TF? (1 Viewer)

NCC250

Nitro Member
Top female drivers in racing today

Erica Enders is focused on a career in the Top Fuel ranks. In 2006, she gained attention when she became the first woman to qualify No. 1 in Pro Stock and was also the runner-up at the Gatornationals in Gainesville, Fla. Enders began drag racing at 8 and earned 37 Junior Dragster wins in eight years of competition. In 2003, she gained attention in a new arena as her life was chronicled in the Disney movie, “Right on Track.”

Misprint or things to come?

Shirley said something about she was working with Erica trying to land a TF deal.

Top female drivers in racing today

Erica Enders is focused on a career in the Top Fuel ranks. In 2006, she gained attention when she became the first woman to qualify No. 1 in Pro Stock and was also the runner-up at the Gatornationals in Gainesville, Fla. Enders began drag racing at 8 and earned 37 Junior Dragster wins in eight years of competition. In 2003, she gained attention in a new arena as her life was chronicled in the Disney movie, “Right on Track.”

Misprint or things to come?
What's up buddy? I hope it is things to come. I would love to see Erica in a fuel car.:)

Shirley said something about she was working with Erica trying to land a TF deal.

Sorry, I know Shirley said it, but it just makes me laugh! :D If Erica really wants to get into a fuel ride, she needs to be working with someone other than Shirley IMO.

Shirely as a driver ;) Shirley as a business woman :confused:

Sorry, I know Shirley said it, but it just makes me laugh! :D If Erica really wants to get into a fuel ride, she needs to be working with someone other than Shirley IMO.

Shirely as a driver ;) Shirley as a business woman :confused:

I cannot agree. Didn't she bring deals to Kalitta's back when Tobler was there?

I did not see Alexis in that slideshow!!! I'm not a gambling man, but who wants to bet me that Alexis will be in a supercharged nitro car before Erica? But hey - good luck to Erica Enders, seriously. Again I say, we need more girls driving these loud, smelly thousand-footers.

I did not see Alexis in that slideshow!!! I'm not a gambling man, but who wants to bet me that Alexis will be in a supercharged nitro car before Erica? But hey - good luck to Erica Enders, seriously. Again I say, we need more girls driving these loud, smelly thousand-footers.

Could have sworn EE said She's happy in gas floppers...

And I believe that Alexis wouldn't get involved with Cha-Cha... Plus, I understand Alexis is going to run her 'Pop-Flop' several Times before years end, so she still in the running for 2012 ROtY... Don't believe Alexis is 'hurting' for 'green HP'....:D

And why is it, Women in Nitro are Driving Floppers and not Pipe-racks?;)

Since Alexis has already made some passes in a nitro funny car...

From what I gathered from her talk with Gary, she's driving a Nitro car in Dallas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back