Erica is #1 (1 Viewer)

With the win at the Plex, Erica Enders is now the winningest female racer in drag racing history. She passed Angelle to get the title.
On top of that she has a 85 point lead over 2nd place with 8 rounds left. Is Pomona a point and a half race? I bet Titan will go in with the rope a dope strategy.

Wasn't EE wearing a SCAG shirt yesterday? I think I saw or read somwhere that JCM wants to add a Pro Stock car at some point. Could something be in the works?
Is this something for the silly season? Has it started yet?

Wasn't EE wearing a SCAG shirt yesterday? I think I saw or read somewhere that JCM wants to add a Pro Stock car at some point. Could something be in the works?
Is this something for the silly season? Has it started yet?
Scag has been on the rear quarter panel of the car all year. Don't you read the team press releases Jimi? ;) :)

Last edited:
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Yeah, I saw the SCAG decal on the car. If that announcement came through this web site, I don't remember it. You know what they say, the first thing to go in old age is the mind.
By the way, what, where and who is Johnson Horsepower Garage? Is there really such a place?

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Yeah, I saw the SCAG decal on the car. If that announcement came through this web site, I don't remember it. You know what they say, the first thing to go in old age is the mind.
By the way, what, where and who is Johnson Horsepower Garage? Is there really such a place?
I wondered the same thing. https://www.jhgarage.com/about

I think it's a family who runs some type of automotive recycling business and like to ply with cars. I had a buddy who went to their place in TN. after the Bristol race and took the tour and party.

I think it's a family who runs some type of automotive recycling business and like to ply with cars. I had a buddy who went to their place in TN. after the Bristol race and took the tour and party.
JHG is in Tenn, it is owned by Jason Willis Johnson, he owns and started Copart one of the largest car auction sites in the world. His net worth is about 2.5 billion dollars.
JHG is mostly his personal car collection, but he does sell some of the cars.

JHG is in Tenn, it is owned by Jason Willis Johnson, he owns and started Copart one of the largest car auction sites in the world. His net worth is about 2.5 billion dollars.
JHG is mostly his personal car collection, but he does sell some of the cars.
Jason Willis Johnson did not start and never owned Copart, that was his father Willis J Johnson. Copart is currently run by Jay Adair who his married to Willis' daughter.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back