Email Verification (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello Maters,

I have recently received 700+ email bounces from our current membership base. Amazon SES has put me on probation for all of theses bounced emails. When you sign into nitromater it will ask you to verify your email address. I am sorry for any inconvenience but it has to be done in order to appease Amazon SES so our emailing capabilities are not shut off. If you have any troubles don't hesitate to email me. You can use the contact us button here: http://nitromater.com/misc/contact

Thank you for your cooperation,
Shannon

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I tried confirming my email several times, nothing would change. I finally changed my email to another one that I have, then it sent a verification email to that one, and I was then able to re-activate my account. I'm sure that there are a lot of members locked out right now.

For what it's worth, I tried confirming my email several times, nothing would change. I finally changed my email to another one that I have, then it sent a verification email to that one, and I was then able to re-activate my account. I'm sure that there are a lot of members locked out right now.
Thanks for the reply Lance. I have clearly stated that if anyone has issues to please reach out to me. Everyone that has reached out for help has been taken care of almost immediately. If you would like to use your old email, please start a conversation with me and I will fix it.

Thanks
Shannon

Same happened to me. I just used a different email and it verified the first time. I wanted to change email accts anyway.

Thanks for the reply Lance. I have clearly stated that if anyone has issues to please reach out to me. Everyone that has reached out for help has been taken care of almost immediately. If you would like to use your old email, please start a conversation with me and I will fix it.

Thanks
Shannon
I emailed him this morning and he fixed it in minutes...
Thanks again Shannon!

My God, I started to go through withdrawals. Thank you for your assistance Shannon, I can now keep my sanity.

FYI for those that want to stay on their original email address, I switched my email to my gmail account and confirmed. Then switched it back to my original hotmail address and confirmed again and now I'm good.

Hey, just an FYI the one you had was a good email use it all the time, changed it to another hope it works for you.

That's what I did. I didn't see any way to confirm the current listed address so I just typed in a 2nd acct, confirmed it, then put the original address back in and got a confirmation email immediately. Back in business.

The weird part is my last email from here was Feb 23. I see this was posted on the 24th so I'm guessing this change happened between the 23rd and when this was posted?

Yeah something is not right with that email verification thing. I don't know why I was locked out for so long and it didn't email me at my original address. I entered a new email and it went through fine but my issue with that is that there was nothing wrong with my old email and it is still active, so why did I have to change it?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back