Elite-KB (4 Viewers)

yoda

Nitro Member
Brian and Tony kept dancing around the subject, but never actually were clear about the battle between the two teams on social media. What's going on?

Brian and Tony kept dancing around the subject, but never actually were clear about the battle between the two teams on social media. What's going on?
I follow Elite on FB and I haven't seen anything. There's other forms I don't follow,so........

I follow Elite on FB and I haven't seen anything. There's other forms I don't follow,so........
there were some statements by team members on bothe sides in Chicago and it spilled over on the internet. Tony and Lones have talked it up to draw attention to Pro Stock. It's just business as usual for those teams trying to get a little more motivation

The statement in Chicago that might have triggered some uneasiness might be this:
1717506272619.png

From NHRA.Com: https://www.nhra.com/news/2024/5-things-we-learned-chicago

Her car must have crept forward on her two more times in Epping during the final rounds (.060s in R1 and 3) and her R4 .038 light delivered her holeshot loss courtesy of Coughlin's .014. At least it was a team win in the all-Elite final.

Doesn't sound like a big deal to me; PS (and all other teams in motorsports) bow up against one another from time to time. Three of the better 1 on 1 dustups that I recall were Matt Smith vs Michael Phillips, Force vs Pedregon and Ron Capps vs Whit Bazemore.

Last edited:
on the surface they 'talk' a little bit, so it seems like there are genuine rivalries. beneath the surface they love each other cuz' between the both
of them they lease enough engines to let them do this for a living, instead of having regular jobs

on the surface they 'talk' a little bit, so it seems like there are genuine rivalries. beneath the surface they love each other cuz' between the both
of them they lease enough engines to let them do this for a living, instead of having regular jobs
Here we go go with that wrestling thing again. Put a microphone in front of them and it's a "I'm gonna kill'em" talk, but later you'll find them at a bar having drinks together.
I actually saw this happen once, after an event I stopped for a bite and saw a few of the old time wrestlers (Iron Sheik, Billy Graham, Kurt and Karl Von Brauner) eating at the same table.
Real or not it helps put butts in the seats at a drag race.

Here we go go with that wrestling thing again. Put a microphone in front of them and it's a "I'm gonna kill'em" talk, but later you'll find them at a bar having drinks together.
I actually saw this happen once, after an event I stopped for a bite and saw a few of the old time wrestlers (Iron Sheik, Billy Graham, Kurt and Karl Von Brauner) eating at the same table.
As opposed to other forms of motorsports where when you REALLY have a beef with someone, you just crash into them... 😆

I don't think you are going to see Erica or Greg Anderson having a beer or anything else together. Greg might be willing but not EE.

I don't think you are going to see Erica or Greg Anderson having a beer or anything else together. Greg might be willing but not EE.
Although I would think there has to be some scrappy in there to do what she has accomplished so far😎👍

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back