Dyno Don's stolen 62 Bel Air... (1 Viewer)

Is this the same car that was stored in a nudist camp in Devore some years back?
I recall a thread about this and I figured all was settled
guess not?

They know who has the car but apparently can't prove who owns it or where it's at. The guy claims it's collateral and is being held until money is paid to him that Don owed him.

If I remember correctly they have to locate the car before they can proceed with legal action.

They know who has the car but apparently can't prove who owns it or where it's at. The guy claims it's collateral and is being held until money is paid to him that Don owed him.

If I remember correctly they have to locate the car before they can proceed with legal action.

It's been sold since then. It is supposed to be out actually racing this year according to the new owner.

Re: Dyno Dons 1962 Bel Air... please help his daughter Cindy, retrieve it

Has this ever been resolved?? Anyone know??

So if it was sold, how does the new owner take title to the car if Greg Davis did not actually own the car? Jackee Allen, if you are reading this thread, do you have any update on what happened. Or Cindy if you catch this re-energized thread, what finally happened with Dyno's car? Just wondering.

Oops, I thought I was posting on the other thread that got revived and now we have both threads revived. Sorry mods.

So if it was sold, how does the new owner take title to the car if Greg Davis did not actually own the car? Jackee Allen, if you are reading this thread, do you have any update on what happened. Or Cindy if you catch this re-energized thread, what finally happened with Dyno's car? Just wondering.

It's kind of a strange deal. I located the car and trailer last year, notified Cindy and the investagator. As far as I know it's still in the same location. Somehow they managed to get a clean title to the car so I was told by the "current owner". Maybe Cindy can fill us in on the rest of the story.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back