Dunn and Cory Mac (1 Viewer)

Alan

Nitro Member
Weren't they supposed to run down in Aussie this weekend??? Or do I have the dates mixed up?

If so, anyone know the results?

Weren't they supposed to run down in Aussie this weekend??? Or do I have the dates mixed up?

If so, anyone know the results?

Alan,

You are very correct, it is this weekend (Sat and Sun) But the way thing's are going I doubt they'll be racing, the weather is looking pretty awful. As the song went in school "Rain, rain go away come back another day..." lol

Mike

Alan,

You are very correct, it is this weekend (Sat and Sun) But the way thing's are going I doubt they'll be racing, the weather is looking pretty awful. As the song went in school "Rain, rain go away come back another day..." lol

Mike

Huh? Rain? Are they at Maple Grove? LOL

Alan,

Mike

oh come off it Mike.....we all know it never rains in Australia :p:p:D

Huh? Rain? Are they at Maple Grove? LOL
Or Seattle? It's an absolute mess up here. 20 miles of I-5 between Chehalis and Centralia is under about 10 feet of water! A 180 mile trip to Seattle has now turned into over 400 with the detours.

Or Seattle? It's an absolute mess up here. 20 miles of I-5 between Chehalis and Centralia is under about 10 feet of water! A 180 mile trip to Seattle has now turned into over 400 with the detours.

Sounds like a typical race weekend in Seattle on the western swing!

Sounds like a typical race weekend in Seattle on the western swing!

Man u havent been to the Grove have you? Year after year it will have that light mist,just enough to make you miserable,sitting there looking at the radar with nothing on it,but drizzle lol

hope it doesnt rain. leaving tommorow and racing our new Pro Stock cars at the meeting and looking forward to meeting Cory Mac. One of my favs for a while.
Either way I guess we will be having a good time in Sydney.
Cheers
Jason

Dunn and Cory Mac will be doing a media day at WSID Thursday, where interviews will be conducted, and Cory will warm up a fuel car for the assembled media. Both guys will be put into Brett Stevens' burnout car for a little fun as well. There has been widespread media interest from 3 different states for this event with both Melbourne and Brisbane (as well as Sydney of course) giving mention to the race this weekend.

For all those interested in keeping up with the event, go to :: Western Sydney International Dragway ::
and check in throughout the weekend.

Dan

Dunn and Cory Mac will be doing a media day at WSID Thursday, where interviews will be conducted, and Cory will warm up a fuel car for the assembled media. Both guys will be put into Brett Stevens' burnout car for a little fun as well. There has been widespread media interest from 3 different states for this event with both Melbourne and Brisbane (as well as Sydney of course) giving mention to the race this weekend.

For all those interested in keeping up with the event, go to :: Western Sydney International Dragway ::

Dan

You might also want to check out Dragster.com.au - Australia's most comprehensive drag racing news and information
Results are usually posted in the forums there before the WSID site.

Brent, how are things up there for you? Since all my family is there, I have been watching that. It is scary some of the pictures I have seen from Olympia area too. Now that system is giving us the snow.

Man u havent been to the Grove have you? Year after year it will have that light mist,just enough to make you miserable,sitting there looking at the radar with nothing on it,but drizzle lol

Yeah, I am aware of the Grove situation. Just referring to the fact that everything is about normal in Seattle.

Dan

Do they have any Rain provisions? Or is it run or cancel?:confused:

I hope for the fans' sake they can get the full show in even if it means reschedule. From what I've heard from the last 2 years when the Kalitta entourage went there for Boxing Day.... WSID is a fabulous facility and the fans are just incredible.

Do they have any Rain provisions? Or is it run or cancel?:confused:

AFAIK its run or cancel. They cannot re-schedule it for the weekend after as WSID already has another event on (which believe it or not is a re-scheduled rain out from a few months back)
It also would be pretty hard for all the competitiors to run the week after, sicne about 40-50% of the teams travel over 10 hours to WSID to race.It is Sydney though, you just never know what the weather is going to do.....

I hope for the fans' sake they can get the full show in even if it means reschedule. From what I've heard from the last 2 years when the Kalitta entourage went there for Boxing Day.... WSID is a fabulous facility and the fans are just incredible.

Chris,
it is and we are :D

Mark.

Ok you Aussie's, we're counting on you to provide us some Aussie Eye Candy! God knows you've been scamming on mine all year!:p:eek:;)

Ok you Aussie's, we're counting on you to provide us some Aussie Eye Candy! God knows you've been scamming on mine all year!:p:eek:;)

Haha. If only I was going Joe, I'd have you covered! :)

Looking at the weather for Sydney, It's looking ok at this stage.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back