Dumb question for the day (1 Viewer)

Even if you sell stock, sell space to sign, it's not gonna be anywhere close to what the team need unless each one was like a grand and if it was normal people would not be signing. 10 bucks a signature what's the overall take 1000 bucks if your lucky? that's nothing.
You can buy 1-barrel of nitro with $1,000.00.:)

While the parts, pieces and nitro cost a bunch, one of the biggest budget concerns for a fuel team is personnel. I'm not talking about the guys trying to make it with weekend volunteers. But the tour regulars who have 6-8 guys on the payroll, not to mention the cost of a crewchief.

And you know those nitro warmups we all know and love? Factor in a day's worth of those wicked throttle hits in, and your 55-gallon drum is already partly depleted, before you ever go down the track. That's what we should do with this thread, start off with X amount of cash, then think about all the things that make it dwindle .....

Reminds me of the cereal box. When you open it and there's about 1/2 what you think there should be there's a little note that says "this package measured by weight, not by volume". :)

We did our sign the race car deal at the last two years worth of IHRA Racing. It was very popular, we did it just to give the fans a neat experience. It was cool to see what some of them wrote. We want to continue doing it but will have to do it at another venue.
Vinny Arcadi (Rest In Peace Buddy) did it in St.Louis in 2000. Vinny had an all white camaro, and charged $10. At the end of the weekend he donated the money to DRAW.
Bobby Lagana Jr.

We did our sign the race car deal at the last two years worth of IHRA Racing. It was very popular, we did it just to give the fans a neat experience. It was cool to see what some of them wrote. We want to continue doing it but will have to do it at another venue.
Vinny Arcadi (Rest In Peace Buddy) did it in St.Louis in 2000. Vinny had an all white camaro, and charged $10. At the end of the weekend he donated the money to DRAW.
Bobby Lagana Jr.

Arcadi passed? was it ever news? The team did look like they were on the brink to making things happen when they ran. I Signing the car must bring in more money than I considered. I guess when you have an operation all ready, making it race by race is probably much easier to organize than having the "i'm running all the races and I need to find money" attitude. Good deal

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back