Zizzo racing thanks to NHRA, Racers, and Fans (1 Viewer)

Ramos

Nitro Member
I would just like everyone to know we at Zizzo Racing are very thankfull for the respect and gratitude we received at the U.S. Nationals over the weekend. We as a Team put so much effort to try to make this operation work and be successful and with our welcome at U.S. Nationals we are stunned. We just want to race and without help from sponsers or Fans and even Racers we wouldn't be able to do it. We really would like everyone to know we are very thankfull. We can not say thanks enough. The pieces are falling into place and someday we will race full time. But untill then we will give it all we got and do it the best we can with what we have, that is our zizzo team attitude. Thanks again everyone.

You qualified well, got a good round win, and gave your opponent a good race in the second round.

You guys done good. Both races, you had good or better lights, and in the second round you made Cory earn that win.

Great job guys.
icon14.gif

I'd say you guys are the long car Bode. Steady improvement, consistant performance, mistakes are eliminated and that win is just around the corner.

It was fun watching one of the "little guys" actually be competitive, rather than just trying to get into the field. I thought you guys did a great job. I also liked your Expo thousand feet of markers promotion!

Ryan, sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself over the weekend. I stopped by and talked with T.Smith and Tony Sr. This has to be Team Zizzo's best weekend I can remember since you have run in Top Fuel!

Last edited:
It was great watching you guys all weekend, the look on Conrad's face in round one was priceless.:eek:

TJ is awesome with the cameras, and the car is pretty stunning on TV, one of the sleekest paint schemes out there for sure. Great job guys.

GOOD JOB!! guys, I would love to see you guys win an event. unless we were in the other lane :):D:D Keep it up.

You did an awesome job guys. Alice Bode and I were up in the stands watching, and I told her that I had picked Cory Mac for my pick the winners pick, but I would be glad to forfeit my points, and see you beat him. You had a nice consistent car all weekend. You should have stayed here and run the million dollar bracket race next weekend. I wanted to get our line shirts dry cleaned before I leave for Charlotte tomorrow, so I took them to Brownsburg today, and when I returned to the track they were parking race haulers for a million dollar bracket race next weekend. It was nice talking to you at the buffet on Wednsday night. Cya in Charlotte.

Thank you for all of your kind words! Our marketing partners are happy, we made many new fans, our team members still eat together at the end of the day and NHRA appreciates us being there. Next on the agenda is a win in the second round.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back