Dumb-Dumb-Dumb! (1 Viewer)

SundayNiagara

Nitro Member
First weekend in March there are three races in Florida. A $50k to win Pro Stock/Pro Mod race at Orlando, the NHRA Div 2 points race at Gainesville and a NMCA race at Bradenton.

Hello, hello, hello, is rthere anybody in there?

H

Gatornationals weekend is also busy for motorsport in the south-east. Just down the road is the St. Petersburg Indycar race, and just up the road is NASCAR at Atlanta, both revised dates. Gatornationals usually coincides with 12 Hours at Sebring, but that takes place the following weekend this year.

I know where I'm going to be.

pretty sure i'll be at the inaugural PS/PM race @ orlando speedworld :cool:
3 races. all different classes.

Mark, I agree with the title of your e mail, but not with your content. Are you under the impression that the same promoter is doing all three races?

The whole college football schedule must really be a mystery to you, especially when fans flock to all of the stadiums so close to each other on the same weekend.

Mark, I agree with the title of your e mail, but not with your content. Are you under the impression that the same promoter is doing all three races?

The whole college football schedule must really be a mystery to you, especially when fans flock to all of the stadiums so close to each other on the same weekend.

Too many events the same weekend. Lose-lose-lose. Why pee on someone else's parade? :(

Too many events the same weekend. Lose-lose-lose. Why pee on someone else's parade? :(
The folks who picked this weekend did so likely because Gainesville NHRA national was the next weekend. There is some overlap with the national and that HELPS them .... between these three events there is very little overlap. Would the promotors love to be the only event the entire year .... well of course they would ... but we operate in an environment of free enterprise where competition for attention tends to yield the best for all involved (participants and spectators alike). Its like complaining about traffic at rush hour....

I do get regular reinforcement as to why some are attracted to Fun Fair Positive Soccer .... but that's not how things work in real life.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back