Drag racing legend needs our prayers (1 Viewer)

Mike

Nitro Member
Drag racing legend Richard Schroeder needs our thoughts and prayers. Please click the website and send Richard a message

Home

You got it Mike, I had no idea that he was in such rough shape. Very sorry to hear about this. Richard sure could put on a show!!!

Dave

One of the greatest behind a microphone or strapped in on the starting line! Talk about fun!

Wow, ironic that this thread comes up the same weekend as the Firebird Nightfire race. Growing up, Schroeder was the announcer brought in during Nightfire weekend to interview all the greats that used to roll thru the gates here in Boise...Ace, Snake, Bonin, Goose, Beadle, Lil John etc. I always loved listening to him on the mic, and all the great stories he told of races and racers that seemed a world away, until you actually saw these living legends racing right before your eyes. Hoping you pull thru Richard!

Blast from the past

Damn, the pic isn`t loading...scroll down the tool bar on the left for a great pic of Schroeder and Beadle at one of the Nightfire races from the late `70s.

Last edited:
I was really hoping to make it to Boise Chris, but my project truck kept me home- :(

try this- Beadle

I saw that focus run at Sac. last year- I forget how many lights and LED's that thing has... :cool:

Peace and Love Richard-

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back