Drag Race Central Results - New Feature (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Nitro Member
Following the Pro Stock Showdown in Vegas and noticed a really nice feature. Click on the "view ladder" option and it gives you all of the results and notes in a very nice format.

Hey Jeff,

That's been there for three years-LOL,

Alan

Oh well, I'll have to slow down a bit! This is a bad time of year to be a tax accountant! While I've regularly seen the ladders on the NHRA site, I've never seen the links to the round notes . . . makes for a very easy way to follow the action. Perhaps this is because I typically just follow the race off of the NHRA site, which didn't seem to have the links to notes.

:confused: Will you help an old man out?
Where is that option? I can't find it.

Floyd,

Click HERE and you should see "View Ladder" just below where is says "Pro Stock Final, Round 4 Eliminations" (shown in red near the top of the page)

If you're still having trouble seeing it, THIS is a direct link to the ladder.

Hope this helps,
Brian. :)

What???

I'm still calling the Castrol GTX Hotline and listening to Dave Mac.

"Press one for top fuel, two for funny car, three for..."

LOL.

RG

Big Mac told me that our website denied his granchildren "many pairs of shoes." I think he was joking...;)

It's amazing how the Internet has changed our lives - we used to wait for the evening newscast or the morning paper or, in the case of drag race (and other motorsports) results, the weekly racing rag (National Dragster and National Speed Sport News come to mind). Now, if the results are not online either live or within minutes of the action, news junkies start having withdrawal symptoms!

I just feel lucky to be a part of the action and my off-season is just as busy as that of a racing team, getting ready for the next season. Now it's here and it's time to hit the road again for Tour 2008.

DRC is awesome. They'll have round results posted before anyone else, including the sanctioning body. At one event last year (forgot which), the results were literally posted in FC within a minute or so after the last pair ran, while Bob Frey was still running down the qualifying list on the webcast!

As a lot of you already know, the results are sent to Drag Race Central and NHRA or IHRA within seconds of each other.

A lot of the perceived differences in when new content is available are in the receiving servers and how they updates all of the outbound Internet servers that you access. Sometimes, a refresh finds a different server that has already been updated.

How do you get that Kel?
If you have internet access on your cell phone, you can go to the url dragracecentral.com] and navigate to the updates. Of course, it takes some navigating....it really depends on your phone. I can't see it if I go straight there. I get a black background unless I search through a google link..... I go to the mobile friendly google.com/xhtml and then search dragracecentral.com. I've made it a book mark and it took some getting used to, but I find the results when I can't get to my laptop or PC. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What???

I'm still calling the Castrol GTX Hotline and listening to Dave Mac.

"Press one for top fuel, two for funny car, three for..."

LOL.

RG
you know what's sad Randy...is that I still have the number memorized...

1-900-468-NHRA.....:eek: My parents hated that phone bill....but my Dad and I would get on both house phones and listen!!! Awesome memories!!

you know what's sad Randy...is that I still have the number memorized...

1-900-468-NHRA.....:eek: My parents hated that phone bill....but my Dad and I would get on both house phones and listen!!! Awesome memories!!

my goodness i remember callling that number too...lololol
also using compuware...heehee. damn we r spoiled now!

Following the Pro Stock Showdown in Vegas and noticed a really nice feature. Click on the "view ladder" option and it gives you all of the results and notes in a very nice format.

lol when in my kitchen the other day i noticed this nice feature insert frozen dish...press 1min button and whala a delicious salsbury steak with taters and gravy!.lololololololol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back