Donnie And Hollie Faulkner ,to Our Drag Racing Family (2 Viewers)

May God bless you both during this very difficult time Donnie. My deepest sympathies for your family's loss.

Donnie and Hollie~ Our hearts are braking for you at this time. You are such a close part of Matt and my everyday lives and to see you hurting hurts our hearts too. I can't tell you in words how much you guys mean to Matthew and I but as we all know actions always speak louder than words. Please know we are just a phone call away and will jump on a plane in a heart beat if you need us.

So many people love, respect and appreciate you and your charismatic spirit. You both have been a huge support team to so many. Now it's our turn to be there for you. I know that thousands of prayers and loving wishes are being sent to you both and to Baby Eric as he makes his journey to the Lord. I know all of our buddy's that have past before him will be waiting at the pearly gates to greet him with open arms!

All of our love and prayers!

Matt and Dee

I'm so sorry to hear the news, I can't imagine what you're going through. We love you guys and will pray for you. See you soon and if you want to talk, just call.

Dave

Baby Eric Was Born Today At 3:08 Pm He Went To Be With God In Heaven.he Eas 7lbs 6 Oz 20 Inches Long.hollie Is Doing Great She Goes Home Tomorrow At 12 Or So.we Are Holding A Private Service Sometime In The Next Few Days.thanks For All The Prayers

Thanks Donnie,hollie And Baxter The Road Dog

Donnie, I just want to echo all the sentiments expressed in this thread ... I do not know you outside the confines of the Rollin O, but you have always been good to me and many others I am sure. Stay strong and know that you have more people than you can count pulling for you and Hollie .....

I am so sorry you are going through such an incredibly painful loss. You and Hollie and your families are in my prayers for comfort and healing.

Donnie, this is just horrific, and as a parent, I cannot imagine the pain you and your wife are facing right now. My prayers are with you and please know that you have many, even if they dont post anything that are doing the same. God bless you and Hollie during this difficult time.

Donnie I can't even imagine what you and Hollie are going thru. We are both sorry to hear about your loss. Laura and I will say an extra prayer to help give you both the strength you will require in the coming days ahead.

Randy and Laura Baker

Im so sorry to hear about your and Hollies loss. Our condolances and prayers to both of you. Sincerely, Suzanne

Donnie & Hollie:
You are both in our prayers. If there is anything my family can do at this tragic time please do not hesitate to call. You two keep a lot of people coming to the races in more ways than one. Hope to see ya'll soon and please keep your head up. Take care and stay strong for Hollie.

Bighead, Rhonda, Gregg & Keli

Donnie And Hollie, My Prayers go out to you both, Im so sad this had to happen to you both, Your always so Nice to all of us, God must have needed a Little one up there, He will be gone, But never forgotten, I will say a special prayer for you both tonite, God Bless, Love you Both so Much.

Donie Butts,
Safety Safari

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back