Donnie And Hollie Faulkner ,to Our Drag Racing Family (1 Viewer)

baxter

Nitro Member
The Last 18 Hours Have Been The Hardest In My Life.today Will Be Just As Trying.we Lost Our Son Yesterday. Eric Blake Faulkner Please Pray For Hollie She Will Be Fine With The Support That We Have From Everyone.thanks For All Of The Calls.hollie Has Some Very Long Days Coming In The Next Weeks And Months She Will Be Fine .to Our Drag Racing Family We Love You !!!!!

Donnie and Hollie, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the pain you are feeling right now. I am certain you will be embraced by your drag racing family and surrounded with prayer's for healing. I for one love and appreciate both of you and if you need anything you know where I am. GD bless.. Mike Ashley...

Donnie and Holly, you are in our prayers here at Torco's CompetitionPlus.com. We consider you as our family and this pains us to see you guys hurt like this. You know the number if there's anything we can do to help.

I am deeply saddened to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Donnie,

Please give Hollie a hug for me and let her know that ALL of you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Your racing family is strong and we will all help in any way we can, just remember that we are here for both of you.
God Bless,

Unk

Brutha, I am so sorry for your loss. I wanted to call yesterday but wasn't sure if I should. You and Hollie are the best...I know our entire drag racing family will be there to support you. Thoughts and prayers are with your guy's entire family. please let us know if there is anything we can do.

love ya bro

I can only echo everyone else's thoughts Donnie...
You and Hollie stay strong... :(

Donnie and Hollie, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Donnie and Hollie, it is people like you that make this drag racing community a pleasure to be apart of.
We are so sorry for your loss, and wish you both a healthy and speedy recovery. You are in our prayers.
Let us know if there is anything else we can do.

None of us know the reason our Heavenly Father calls these little ones back to him so soon but rest assured God needed him. He must have been a very special one for sure. Stay strong knowing that a myriad of unseen loved ones are now praying for your peace and comfort. You are a valued resource to our community and we've come to depend upon you. Let Hollie know that we are all praying for the entire Falkner family knowing how far reaching such losses extend. We all love you and are truly saddened to hear such news.
As a very close friend used to say "If life is tough, the plan is working."
Hang in there and keep the faith.

It is times like this you wish you could come up with something really comforting to say but just can't. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to lose a child, I am sure it sucks big time. Hang in there, things will be ok.
You will be in our thoughts!

Donnie,

I echo what has been said above. And especially what Unk said. Give Hollie a hug for me as well. And tell her I'll do it myself when I next see you guys. If you need to talk you have my number, anytime day or night.

Alan

Bobby stated it better than I could have. God bless you and your family, and they'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back