Donnie And Hollie Faulkner ,to Our Drag Racing Family (1 Viewer)

Donnie and Hollie,

We are so sorry for your loss of baby Eric. Please check your PM for a special note. Call anytime.

Isaac and Chris Bese

Donnie, Gosh I couldn't imagine the Pain and strife you and your wife are experiencing now! Hopefully I'll get an opportunity to meet the both of you someday, Joe

Thanks For All Of The Kind Words! Hollie Needs All The Prayers You Can Give.eric Is Walking In Heaven With Eric Medlen Looking Down On Us.we Are Starting A Foundation In His Name Here In Little Rock Ar.i Have Never Experienced A Situation Like This .words Can't Explain The Horror Of The Last Few Days .now I Need All Of The Support Of My Drag Racing Family To Help Me Out.details To Follow In The Next Few Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks
Donnie,hollie,and Baxter The Road Dog

My sincerest condolences Donnie & Hollie. I can't begin to imagine the pain you're going through right now, but know (and I know you do) that baby Eric is heaven right now, and he's in by far the best hands anyone could ever be in. Baby Eric will always be with you, and be a part of this wonderful racing community/family we have. I'm praying for and with you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. It is a true testament to the spirit of both of you that so many people are praying for you. Rely on each other and all of your friends and you will be alright. Take of yourselves and each other and I hope to see you again soon.

Hello All,
To All Of My Family In Drag Racing Thanks For All The Kind Words.

To Really Help Make A Difference Please Help Me And Hollie!!!!! Send Your Donation To
Eric Blake Faulkner Fund
C/o St . Vincent Foundation
Two St. Vincent Circle
Little Rock Ar 72205-5499
Thanks Eric's Dad And Mom

None of us know the reason our Heavenly Father calls these little ones back to him so soon but rest assured God needed him. He must have been a very special one for sure. Stay strong knowing that a myriad of unseen loved ones are now praying for your peace and comfort. You are a valued resource to our community and we've come to depend upon you. Let Hollie know that we are all praying for the entire Falkner family knowing how far reaching such losses extend. We all love you and are truly saddened to hear such news.
As a very close friend used to say "If life is tough, the plan is working."
Hang in there and keep the faith.

Amen.

I haven't called because words cannot express how my heart breaks for you and Holly. I felt it was best to just pray and wait until I see you guys to give you a big hug.

With all you are going through right now you selflessly took the time to call Sunday. You and Holly are two of the most wonderful people I have ever met and I feel blessed just to know you and be part of this huge racing family we have.

Try to take comfort in knowing that you guys are loved very much and we are all here for you, any time, any where brother.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back